Our valued sponsor

Cash - what to do?

Zaiga

BANNED MEMBER
Jul 24, 2022
Continental Europe
Visit site
Hey guys!

I've made a some money with crypto over time. It was never illegal money in the first place, but it is almost impossible to prove the origin.
I am able to cash out crypto. But I've no use for so much cash.
I would like to "legalize" a part of it, It would be fine for me to pay up to 15-20%.

Or have the crypto in some offshore bank.

Open for any ideas!

Thank you!

Hey guys!

I've made a some money with crypto over time. It was never illegal money in the first place, but it is almost impossible to prove the origin.
I would like to "legalize" a part of it, It would be fine for me to pay up to 15-20%.

Open for any ideas!

Thank you!
I can help

many people have this kind of problems for various reasons

15-20% seems like a huge premium to me and you can surely find many cheeper solutions

smartest solution in my eyes is not to sell but to borrow against your crypto (there are good and bad ways how to do it)

or

you can form a company and later (as an only owner/shareholder) "deposit" your crypto to the company which will appear on the balance sheet eventually - then you can sell the company/share

or

buy real estate for crypto and then resell it for cash, in the right jurisdiction you will not pay any taxes unless you make profit on the sale

Reactions: Rick Ross 305
But I've no use for so much cash.

You mean launder in order to disguise the origin of the cash. Call it what it is.

I would firstly find out if the money is actually subject to any tax and at what rate. Then see if their is any amnesty programs in your country. Only after that would I check what other options are available.

You mean launder in order to disguise the origin of the cash. Call it what it is.
call it whatever you like but it's disgusting and immoral to consider everyone guilty until proven otherwise

taxmen are putting people into this position against their own interest and push tax payers (even those willing to pay) to search ways how to "legalize" something that is not elegal

call it whatever you like but it's disgusting and immoral to consider everyone guilty until proven otherwise

taxmen are putting people into this position against their own interest and push tax payers (even those willing to pay) to search ways how to "legalize" something that is not elegal
Talking of morality in this forum makes me laugh rof/%
But admins might need to show some moral principles by time to time in order to satisfy the big brother who is reading us

Doesn't necessarily mean he's lying. I have a friend who has ~4M EUR in crypto that's almost impossible to cash out because he didn't keep track of transactions. He made it across multiple exchanges (some of which don't even exist anymore) with spot/futures trading, staking, mining, etc...

Doesn't necessarily mean he's lying. I have a friend who has ~4M EUR in crypto that's almost impossible to cash out because he didn't keep track of transactions. He made it across multiple exchanges (some of which don't even exist anymore) with spot/futures trading, staking, mining, etc...
then he is living/cashing out in a wrong country
e.g. in Eastern Europe he would have no problems (for now) - he should better do it soon

Thank you for your various replies! Finally, a community which is solution oriented.

many people have this kind of problems for various reasons

15-20% seems like a huge premium to me and you can surely find many cheeper solutions

smartest solution in my eyes is not to sell but to borrow against your crypto (there are good and bad ways how to do it)

or

you can form a company and later (as an only owner/shareholder) "deposit" your crypto to the company which will appear on the balance sheet eventually - then you can sell the company/share

or

buy real estate for crypto and then resell it for cash, in the right jurisdiction you will not pay any taxes unless you make profit on the sale
Thank you void!
1.) Borrowing, not really familiar with this any tips here?
2.) Smart, but during the capital deposition I would again be asked from where do I've the money (at least in on of my countries)
3.) That would be great! But which countries sell property for crypto without asking about the origin

I would firstly find out if the money is actually subject to any tax and at what rate. Then see if their is any amnesty programs in your country. Only after that would I check what other options are available.
It's not possible bcs there is simply no "origin" of the money. The exchanges don't exist and in and out wallets changed or don't exist either.
There was also never a buy moment as most came from the early times of crypto.

Yes exactly

I can help
Thanks, could you be a bit more specific?

I am just stating facts. He wants to hide origin of the funds i.e launder it.

Doesn't necessarily mean he's lying.

No one accused him of lying....lol.

It's not possible bcs there is simply no "origin" of the money.

So the crypto dropped from the heavens?

The exchanges don't exist and in and out wallets changed or don't exist either.
There was also never a buy moment as most came from the early times of crypto.

Again it did come from somewhere. Whether the source cease to exist today or whether you mined them or were given them etc it came from somewhere. My first post still applies.

Hey guys!

Open for any ideas!

Thank you!
Hello, I believe I have the right solution for you. If you would be interested to hear.more, I can PM you

You could always buy or make an investment in physical assets with the crypto,
Like a sailing yacht or fractional shares in one? We will happily accept crypto.
I send you a PM if you want more details

Attachments

• Pic2.jpeg
    Pic2.jpeg
    301.4 KB · Views: 38
Reactions: JohnnyDoe

Latest Threads