Our valued sponsor

Cashing out bitcoin through Swissquote

actually might be a bit more complicated than that so I am not so sure about the details, I don't day trade so I don't care much for the details personally.
1605084025004.png

Reactions: Singa and JohnLocke
✴️Update✴️
So i done my video verification yasterday, and went well and everything..
And asked them when i will be able to use the account Officially, and the account been active?
They say after review if everything went well, that can take from 3 to 5 Business days! I said cool!

I want to ask u guys, to the ones who verified they SQ accounts, does Swissquote ask for more documents after the video verification?
I already done the contract Signature, and the proof of address documents, and the personal information application, and the Passport verification with that video conference verification..!
So is there any thing else they will be asking?
Just talk about u experience..
Thanks

Any regulated platform like for example Swissquote will let you withdraw to your bank account.. But they will ask you for the source and the poorf of this funds!!!!
If you can make sense about how you get that money and provide them the douments.. They will let you withdraw it easily..
Maybe you missed my previous question. Is your SQ account up and running/functional yet? How long did the whole KYC process take you (if it's done). Thanks

Latest Threads