Our valued sponsor

Cashing out bitcoins received as gifts

dariav

May 13, 2020
Visit site
Hello,

I am a findomme (men pay me to control their finances) and was thinking of accepting crypto as a way of receiving gifts/donations. However, would I not have problems to cash my cryptos out? It would be difficult to prove the origin of funds.
I am open to relocating anywhere this might be easy to do. Currently a FR citizen and resident.

Thank you.

Best solution is not to cash out and keep your Bitcoins.

Second best solution is residency anywhere else than France which is probably the worst country for almost everything tax-related. Even many nearby countries may be better for you (if you are not bound to a specific location), such as Portugal.

countries and Georgia as it is easy for me to become a resident there.
There are a few other forum members who mentioned Georgia to be a good location to relocate, so if you can do that it may be worth to look into. Depending on how much money you will earn in donation or whatever you call it, then Switzerland / Zug may still be a better alternative.

Reactions: dariav
Georgia is a very good option in perspective of taxes and also more or less crypto friendly. But it's quite some different lifestyle than France, from July there are flights again, so best to visit and find out if it's for you.
In EU best options are Malta and Cyprus for residence (in my opinion). Also Bulgaria is not bad.

Why are clients donating for financial advise? This is a new concept to me, usually there shall be a percentage or fee agreed?

Latest Threads