Our valued sponsor

Cashout crypto benefits for travelling to Asia.

Hello buddies,

My name is Jean and I am planning a long trip for some months to the south east of Asia to somewhere like Malaysia, Indonesia, Phillipines, Thailand, Vietnam ...

Like 2 years ago I invested some money in some crypto and now its value has increased quite a lot and I was wondering if getting a crypto card like Binance Card, Crypto.com or Wirex while I am in Europe would allow me to spend it in the south east of Asia? Has anyone used it? How is the exchange rate for south East Asian currencies?

I am not rich at all but the money I have now is around 40.000/50.000$.

I have a problem because I did so many swaps, staking and movements that I can barely justify its origin and all the movements I made. Most of this coins were shitcoins but I am out now for stress it produces and I just hold big coins now.

I have almost all bank transfers for my purchases (BTC and ETH not the actual coins) but not all, so I was wondering how can I spend or cash out my money now?

In Europe where I live, every movement you do generates a tax event so I think I should have paid taxes but my accounting is a mess (I did lots of trading and swaps) and I do not have access to all my Exchange accounts where I bought and I have no idea how to track it all to be honest.

May I have problems if I try to send crypto to this cards even after KYC? Will they ask for origin of funds even if amounts are low?

Any idea or suggestions on what I can do to use my money now?

Thanks in advance for the help !!! Appreciate any help :)

Hello buddies,

My name is Jean and I am planning a long trip for some months to the south east of Asia to somewhere like Malaysia, Indonesia, Phillipines, Thailand, Vietnam ...

Like 2 years ago I invested some money in some crypto and now its value has increased quite a lot and I was wondering if getting a crypto card like Binance Card, Crypto.com or Wirex while I am in Europe would allow me to spend it in the south east of Asia? Has anyone used it? How is the exchange rate for south East Asian currencies?

I am not rich at all but the money I have now is around 40.000/50.000$.

I have a problem because I did so many swaps, staking and movements that I can barely justify its origin and all the movements I made. Most of this coins were shitcoins but I am out now for stress it produces and I just hold big coins now.

I have almost all bank transfers for my purchases (BTC and ETH not the actual coins) but not all, so I was wondering how can I spend or cash out my money now?

In Europe where I live, every movement you do generates a tax event so I think I should have paid taxes but my accounting is a mess (I did lots of trading and swaps) and I do not have access to all my Exchange accounts where I bought and I have no idea how to track it all to be honest.

May I have problems if I try to send crypto to this cards even after KYC? Will they ask for origin of funds even if amounts are low?

Any idea or suggestions on what I can do to use my money now?

Thanks in advance for the help !!! Appreciate any help :)
@OP whats the average crypto to fiat amount, you intend to swap and the frequency.
Cryptocards from popular EMIs consist of a few restrictions, daily available limits ranging from 350€-500€ per day and an average monthly of 1000€-2500€,..

Moreover ATMs outside your jurisdiction tend to reject most EMI cards...

TopTip:I suggest you tryout other crypto-Fiat card options, with higher daily limits,High holding capacity and more importantly global usability, with suitability to the region of intended use...cig-:,

In my opinion if you oper 3/4 platforms and send them 500/1000$ each there will not be a problem. Do more than one card, sometimes some cards doesn't functions in some market, better have a plan B,C,D,E :D.
Hi @renegrade thanks for the help.

I guess I will open all my accounts while I live in Europe because I saw that cards are only available for EU residents. I will not put a lot of money in case they wanna close or something while not being in Europe for a while ...

@OP whats the average crypto to fiat amount, you intend to swap and the frequency.
Cryptocards from popular EMIs consist of a few restrictions, daily available limits ranging from 350€-500€ per day and an average monthly of 1000€-2500€,..

Moreover ATMs outside your jurisdiction tend to reject most EMI cards...
@VESTANON when you refer to EMI you mean Bankera, Revolut and N26 or you refer more to Binance Card, Crypto.com and Wirex?

Being able to have like 1000-1500€ a month would be cool. Also I think this money I have now will be much more soon in the future ...

Do you know by any means if this cards allow to withdraw money in ATMs or what is the exchange rate for example when you pay?

I was wondering if I am in Bangkok or Kuala Lumpur if Binance Card do normal rates for crypto-fiat exchange or they get super high commissions from that?

TopTip:I suggest you tryout other crypto-Fiat card options, with higher daily limits,High holding capacity and more importantly global usability, with suitability to the region of intended use...cig-:,
Do you have any way to help me with that or do you offer anything that is good @VESTANON?

Hi @renegrade thanks for the help.

I guess I will open all my accounts while I live in Europe because I saw that cards are only available for EU residents. I will not put a lot of money in case they wanna close or something while not being in Europe for a while ...

@VESTANON when you refer to EMI you mean Bankera, Revolut and N26 or you refer more to Binance Card, Crypto.com and Wirex?

Being able to have like 1000-1500€ a month would be cool. Also I think this money I have now will be much more soon in the future ...

Do you know by any means if this cards allow to withdraw money in ATMs or what is the exchange rate for example when you pay?

I was wondering if I am in Bangkok or Kuala Lumpur if Binance Card do normal rates for crypto-fiat exchange or they get super high commissions from that?

Do you have any way to help me with that or do you offer anything that is good @VESTANON?

@OP from Experience EMI cards are highly restrictive based on overall use, and as such no certainty..as cards are dispatched based on user registration and location..

several opsecs exist that would serve with access to Fiat via ATM Globally, as well as Within Asia..covering the mentioned amounts and more..Send a PMcig-:,

Latest Threads