Our valued sponsor

Cashplus or Mister Tango ?

None of them are banks but I know what you mean. It depends what you are looking for and your activity and where you live. Your question is very broad.

I'm sorry if my question wasn't enough accurate , i just want to know which one is better for foreign countries and payment. I saw bad reviews of cashplus and their prepaid card. I travel a lot abroad , especially in Asia and i don't want to pay a lot of fees if i pay suppliers , hotels or restaurant. I also add that i have a UK company .
Thanks guys for your answer.

Mistertango is really only SEPA payments but accepts a lot of different companies, clients and activities and I have had no problems with them.

Cashplus is for UK clients so I guess your in UK. If your not in UK can you even open a corporate account with them firstly?

If your in the UK with a UK company then its an onshore matter. You should be able to choose any bank you want with best card conditions.

you seem to be very experience in the field. Have you banked with them? or do you speak generally?

I have used MT but CP I have not as its a UK only thing.

Reactions: predator
If I have, for example, LP or SLP (UK), but Attorney and UBO are not from UK and EU - will they open an account for me?

I would say no, but that's a compliance question for them. I have never used their service.

Latest Threads