Offshore Bank Accounts
DLS Dubai - Company Formation & Bank Account
Turner Little - Company Formation Agents
UK Ltd with emi bank account

caye bank international belize

Bank Accounts, Company Formations, Tax Planning, Residency Solutions, and more
CALL US ON +971 50 4467827 - TO SETUP YOUR NON-CRS COMPANY STRUCTURE IN DUBAI.

Golden Fleece

Entrepreneur
Be careful with Caye International Bank. The vice president Luigi Wewege is a known fraudster. Read more here - Devil's Associates – Leaf Tracker
There was nothing in any of those articles about Luigi Wewege committing fraud. Engaging in slimy politics? Yes. Knowing other people who may have committed some type of fraud? Yes. Fraud committed by him? No.

The title of one article sums it up best: "The colourful life and times of Luigi Wewege" Living a colorful life does not constitute fraud.

People should be careful about spreading false innuendo.

wmaeser

If you just want to earn interest, why not deposit your dollars in a company like BlockFi who will pay you upwards of 6 to 8% a year with your money in USD stable coins?

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
If you just want to earn interest, why not deposit your dollars in a company like BlockFi who will pay you upwards of 6 to 8% a year with your money in USD stable coins?
you are goin off topic! There is no need for it here!

Gediminas

Offshore Tax Advisory
Mentor Group Gold
Commercial Service
Business Angel
I would be interested to see actual problems that persisted with Luigi Wewege. Or with the Caye bank itself.

So far, Luigi seems to be responsive and never faced any problems with him. On the opposite, he is always happy to help if any question arises.

None of our clients had problems with Caye (I hope it will stay like this), so this statement about fraudulent operation seems a little strange and overreacted.

If you had any problems, please send me an email or PM, I would be very interested to review this.

azb1

Entrepreneur
For more information on Luigi Wewege the crook please see this video - https://www.rte.ie/news/primetime/2015/0206/678249-prime-time-05-02-2015/

More info will be available soon. He was reporting to Fraudster Ian Leaf during his term with Vivier. This crook was a proxy for Ian Leaf.

Irish Gardaí will get in touch qith him soon. He is not only a crook but also a filthy being. Ask his partner.
In financial world , Nobody is saint, Only people are not caught are claiming they are saint.

Offshore Bank Accounts

Latest Threads

banner-768x909d6f12840c2c058f.gif
Offshore Bank Accounts