Our valued sponsor

caye bank international belize

I would be interested to see actual problems that persisted with Luigi Wewege. Or with the Caye bank itself.

So far, Luigi seems to be responsive and never faced any problems with him. On the opposite, he is always happy to help if any question arises.

None of our clients had problems with Caye (I hope it will stay like this), so this statement about fraudulent operation seems a little strange and overreacted.

If you had any problems, please send me an email or PM, I would be very interested to review this.

Reactions: MagicMatt
For more information on Luigi Wewege the crook please see this video - https://www.rte.ie/news/primetime/2015/0206/678249-prime-time-05-02-2015/

More info will be available soon. He was reporting to Fraudster Ian Leaf during his term with Vivier. This crook was a proxy for Ian Leaf.

Irish Gardaí will get in touch qith him soon. He is not only a crook but also a filthy being. Ask his partner.
In financial world , Nobody is saint, Only people are not caught are claiming they are saint.

I would be interested to see actual problems that persisted with Luigi Wewege. Or with the Caye bank itself.

So far, Luigi seems to be responsive and never faced any problems with him. On the opposite, he is always happy to help if any question arises.

None of our clients had problems with Caye (I hope it will stay like this), so this statement about fraudulent operation seems a little strange and overreacted.

If you had any problems, please send me an email or PM, I would be very interested to review this.
Luigi Wewege was a director for Vivier and Company in New Zealand before he joined Caye International bank. That investment company was a ponzi scheme and is now under recievership. All details about "Vivier and Company" are in public domain with many press releases. Do look at this Belize court judgement against Caye International bank to know more about how this bank treated its client. The client won in the court. https://www.belizejudiciary.org/wp-...tional-Bank-v-Rosemore-International-Corp.pdf

Reactions: blizz
Caye Bank International has been around for at least 6 years by now. It is unlikely that they are a scam after so many years and it is unlikely that they have fooled lot's of people since there are not many negative reports about them!

Luigi Wewege was a director for Vivier and Company in New Zealand before he joined Caye International bank. That investment company was a ponzi scheme and is now under recievership. All details about "Vivier and Company" are in public domain with many press releases. Do look at this Belize court judgement against Caye International bank to know more about how this bank treated its client. The client won in the court. https://www.belizejudiciary.org/wp-...tional-Bank-v-Rosemore-International-Corp.pdf

Hey,

Regarding Vivier, the NZ company register clearly states Luigi ceased being a director in 2017 and appears online to have had no more involvement with the company since. So to connect him to what is happening now in 2022 is quite a stretch!

With regards to Caye, it was started in 1996 and as of the year-end of 2021 became the largest international bank in Belize deposit-wise. So I believe your notion of it being in trouble is completely unfounded.

Reactions: MagicMatt
Hey,

Regarding Vivier, the NZ company register clearly states Luigi ceased being a director in 2017 and appears online to have had no more involvement with the company since. So to connect him to what is happening now in 2022 is quite a stretch!

With regards to Caye, it was started in 1996 and as of the year-end of 2021 became the largest international bank in Belize deposit-wise. So I believe your notion of it being in trouble is completely unfounded.
How fast and what minimum to open account with Caye ?

Hey,

This is the way such Ponzi schemes work. They create the pyramid for the first few years and then it all collapses. Mr Luigi Wewege left Vivier as that is what ponzi perpetrators do before the company gets into trouble. Why don't you ask Caye if they have any insurance to protect your funds? You must be a big risk taker to invest in such companies. They build confidence for the first few years and then they vanish. Please ask Luigi Wewege why is he not co-operating with the Liquidators for Vivier and Company?

Caye require full KYC/AML information - our account took about 3 months to setup and the due diligence was detailed and professional.

Reassuring actually that it not 'easy' to open an account with them.
Due diligence is done to ensure that clients do not have enough influence to create troubles for them later. Ponzi Scheme 101

Latest Threads