Our valued sponsor

Cayman professional fund FOR FREE

JohnnyDoe

Schrödinger's guy
Elite Member
Dec 6, 2021
beach
Visit site
I give away an empty Cayman professional fund for free. You will only have to pay legal/professional fees to whichever service provider you choose for formalizing the transfer.
The fund sits unused since 2019. It has no assets, no liabilities, no bank accounts.
This offer is valid until 16 December 2022, when I will file for strike off.
PM for more info.

It is a professional fund with administrators, auditors, CIMA control etc. Nothing can be done that is not 100% kosher.

Costs depend on the corporate service provider you choose, lawyers, administrators, AUM etc. Around $10k per year if you just keep it dormant.

You could reopen accounts with banks that were previously used: BMO, Silvergate etc.

It was previously used for crypto investments but you can change the OM as you like if you want to do something different.

If you keep the current service providers, the bill is $13,706 to be paid directly to them.

Can the fund accept money from non-accredited investors?
No, it is a professional fund, as defined by CIMA
The $13,706 the current provider charges includes what? You can send me the data in a PM if you don't want to make it public
Legal and administrative fees to bring the fund in good standing and ready to resume operations.

I give away an empty Cayman professional fund for free. You will only have to pay legal/professional fees to whichever service provider you choose for formalizing the transfer.
The fund sits unused since 2019. It has no assets, no liabilities, no bank accounts.
This offer is valid until 16 December 2022, when I will file for strike off.
PM for more info.
hi, is this fund still available?

Latest Threads