Our valued sponsor

Celcius posting now all KYC'ed names who lost money

Pro Member
Apr 10, 2021
Panama
Visit site

how funny :D :D :D

1665390721124.png

Crazy, glad I never signed up to that garbage, even though I was bombarded by ads for it almost daily.

Has anyone calculated what the average and median losses were? I just clicked random about 20 times and most of them were over 3 figures.

lol...is this real?

this is way beyond imaginable
but look at the bright side... how good is that for self custody, p2p exchange adoption and general recognition of bitcoin as an ultimate value preservation asset (i.e. money) in contrast to financial instruments and securities from both fiat and crypto world

Was Covario AG using celsius to invest their client's cash? Whoops.

smi(&%

And they are listed on court paper under page 92 as...

"Retail Customers who have Non-Priority Unsecured Claims by First Name"

Reactions: polonieth
simon dixon down 10 million, could it be the same guy who runs that investment youtube channel?!
Yeah, it's the Simon Dixon of Banktothefuture. I haven't followed the story, or him closely enough, but looks as though he was a major investor and is trying to push some recovery plan.

I would be interested to see how much the guys who promoted Celsius the hardest lost; it will probably turn out they had zero in it.

Yeah, it's the Simon Dixon of Banktothefuture. I haven't followed the story, or him closely enough, but looks as though he was a major investor and is trying to push some recovery plan.

Yeah just seen his YouTube video where he say he was the 21st biggest creditor of Celsius at 2:58 mark. He lists as number 14 on website though but anyway....what bad judgement and lack of common sense he demonstrated here.

Reactions: Donsted