Our valued sponsor

CG BANK (Comores) - reliable or not

I am sorry for those who lost their money in this scam CG Bank. In future it is best to do a complete research on such things and do not depend on our eyes alone. Hush!
did anyone lost their money so far?

Reactions: Andrew Gooden
I'm actually a bit confused in so many negative opinions, but as I understood there is no objective opinion from existing customers. I'm their client for half a year and I can tell that I'm pleased with their services fin4774" My business is related to crypto and this Bank is a real boon to me!! I had my account open within 4 !! days + they added crypto wallets. So everything I need is in my hands: receive crypto, convert to fiat and possibility to realize transfer WORLDWIDE even in USD. To be honest, several times I had delays in payments, but these things happen.
Furthermore, before account opening, I got full information regarding their jurisdiction, regulator (cuz for me The Comoros was smth new and unknown area), guarantee scheme, license, conditions, etс. All this information is available and could get it from my manager. As far as I know, they provide each client with a personal manager, so it's very convenient to be in touch with a particular person to address issues.
I'm fully satisfied!!

So everything I need is in my hands: receive crypto, convert to fiat and possibility to realize transfer WORLDWIDE even in USD.

What PSP or correspondence bank are they using to process currencies including USD? ca#"!.

Furthermore, before account opening, I got full information regarding their jurisdiction, regulator (cuz for me The Comoros was smth new and unknown area), guarantee scheme, license, conditions, etс. All this information is available and could get it from my manager.

Do you mind sharing this information being that you have a positive experience with them?

Glad however your satisfied with them.

@Viktor Russell Have a read of the below thread. I stick by my original comment and common sense tells me your either naive or your in on this scam as a new user that joined yesterday.

Hello everyone,
I am existing customer so far.
It’s a SCAM!!!!
Account was open for one shot, money in money out, their corresponding bank is SoGe Dubai.
There was no problem opening account, no problem receiving it, but then...
We send the money, next day mail from them that corespondent bank is asking more questions. We were feeding them for couple of days, and then they said NO, we are closing your account in one month you’ll receive your money.
But then... we can’t send it back to sender, we can’t send it to your other account, we will send you a check!!!!
WTF THIS IS THE BEST PART
Bank issuing the check is Credit Foncier Comoros, I contacting everyone I know and chances are small....
This is from today, sorry for a long post but I’m on top of my nerves

• Sad
Reactions: Martin Everson
But then... we can’t send it back to sender, we can’t send it to your other account, we will send you a check!!!!

Yup that's how the scam usually works :oops:

Bank issuing the check is Credit Foncier Comoros, I contacting everyone I know and chances are small....

Yup you got a check from a fake bank :(. Depending on which country you try and cash that check you could end up in jail. See below:

Even the real Credit Foncier in France warns of scam sites on its web page.

Reactions: Mivesca
Pure scam!!!
I called my “manager” from other number and when I said for which company I’m calling she hang up.
And agency that recommended them and opened account there, is like well we don’t know, we never had problems with them, 7 companies are working fine... real BS

I m sorry to hear some has been scammed but it make me remember about a similar story.
We opened long time ago an account in Comores ( dont laugh i was a noob in the business ) at a payment gateway.
We processed few and received the money, then we processed 50k and figure what? We never received the payment.
But i sent some friends there , we found a store selling fruits mostly bananas.

I would say live and learn your money is gone. I imagine there are hundreds of people who have lost money this way and due to the dark nature of their activity they have never admitted it publicly. I even see agents advertising this scam bank to Russian markets. It's easy money for the scammers.....so sad.

I m sorry to hear some has been scammed but it make me remember about a similar story.
We opened long time ago an account in Comores ( dont laugh i was a noob in the business ) at a payment gateway.
We processed few and received the money, then we processed 50k and figure what? We never received the payment.
But i sent some friends there , we found a store selling fruits mostly bananas.
hahaha i laughed on this one !! Bananas fruits shop !

Reactions: Bmw850

Latest Threads