Our valued sponsor

CG BANK (Comores) - reliable or not

Yup that's how the scam usually works :oops:

Yup you got a check from a fake bank :(. Depending on which country you try and cash that check you could end up in jail. See below:

Even the real Credit Foncier in France warns of scam sites on its web page.

did you noticed the link you referred to last year went offline?

Wonder what authority that should be and what weight it has at all!

I m sorry to hear some has been scammed but it make me remember about a similar story.
We opened long time ago an account in Comores ( dont laugh i was a noob in the business ) at a payment gateway.
We processed few and received the money, then we processed 50k and figure what? We never received the payment.
But i sent some friends there , we found a store selling fruits mostly bananas.
Sorry guys can anyone enlighten me - how people make 50k so quickly that it seems irrelevant for them if they lost it to some fake bank scam.. ?

Sorry guys can anyone enlighten me - how people make 50k so quickly that it seems irrelevant for them if they lost it to some fake bank scam.. ?

Because the customers of such fake banks are typically criminals or specifically scammers and the fake bank knows this.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Because the customers of such fake banks are typically criminals or specifically scammers and the fake bank knows this.
I agree, for some of the biggest scammers 50K takes them less then an hour to make, so if they lose them, they just wait an hour and they are fine again.

you're sure it is a fake bank, nothing real?
sorry, after all you can read and all the information you can find around here with links to auth. sites you still believe they are a real bank?

It goes to show that the ordinary person on the street has no chance if an informed person on this forum is still asking if they are fake :(.

It goes to show that the ordinary person on the street has no chance if an informed person on this forum is still asking if they are fake :(.

No red flag there usually angry customer goes and cry their pain on internet,maybe they are cleaning their trace.
It is interesting that there is no negative comments, probably if I were scammed I would cry river there or somewhere.
My personal experience once was that some guy was ok over 7 years no negative opinions but once I got deal with him he started scamming people.
I got info about scammed people after some time typical "exit scam" strategy guy was architect but is true for property developers etc.

Just look at Nuri vs Wise opinions .

Reactions: uplana
My personal experience once was that some guy was ok over 7 years no negative opinions but once I got deal with him he started scamming people.
thanks for a good review.

thanks for a good review.
sry that that was not directly about them.
IMO opinion about CG BANK (Comores) is that they probably do some shady job.
They must select victims and goes for those who looks realy suspicious so they won't go cry on internet.
(if you have money are not from legit source you don't want make case investigated by police etc...)
I personaly would never put there, a peny. Even crypto related services have some volume and users here looks like desert.
No review (even negative) , no social media for downtime/maintenence etc (even Afgan Taliban has twitter nowdays )
If you are smart small company you will have some social media marketing going, but if you plan scam somebody you don't want expand points
of potencial failitures (mad clients, social media are good in tracking even better than police today with all fingerprinting).

My review is that they are very high risk buisnes, chances that they are legit are closer to 0% than 10%.
Company is probably runned by one person.

Reactions: uplana
No red flag there usually angry customer goes and cry their pain on internet,maybe they are cleaning their trace.
It is interesting that there is no negative comments, probably if I were scammed I would cry river there or somewhere.

Criminals that fell for CG are unlikely to complain on TrustPilot when scammed. Thats like a thief reporting another thief robbed them to police conf/(%

Reactions: Rzeznik

Latest Threads