Our valued sponsor

Change to Design of OffshoreCorpTalk Today -> Count Down 3,2,1.....

@James Spader and team:::

Whooa Much Whaoo....The new look forum, color scheme, UI seems like a blast into a futuristic Cyberpunk Metaverse..

Quickly switched on the dark theme, my favourite, would spend quite sometime figuring it all out...Something about the color scheme and layout just got me in a zone.....
sheeessshhh..

Impressive would be an understatement right about now...

A superb upgrade nonetheless..

All Aboard the Oceeteeee.. :cool: hap¤#" thu&¤#

Reactions: JohnLocke
Last edited:
Reactions: CyprusLawyer101
I’m using an iPad and I don’t see any sidebar.

Click on three dots to right of search (magnifying glass icon) to toggle on the sidebar if on ipad.

Wow in general it looks much better awasome
Only my 2 suggestions
1. Notifications icon is not working as someone mentioned
2. Maybe you can make thread titles longer on the main page like it was before? Now it's hard to understand what is the thread about since its so short. Thanks
nnn.PNG

1. Notifications icon is not working as someone mentioned
On what sort of notifications? - please elaborate, can't reproduce the error ?

Not exactly a well-thought design when the bright colours of username and links prevent readability of the very same.
Is that on the light or dark version ?

Can you make a screenshot and post here maybe?

We are collecting all feedback here and send it to the developers to correct the errors, many of them will be fixed within the next 12 hours.

Thank you all for your feedback and reporting what you see and feel should be changed, it is of valuable information for us in order to get the best version of OffshoreCorpTalk online.

Last edited:

Can you make a screenshot and post here maybe?

We are collecting all feedback here and send it to the developers to correct the errors, many of them will be fixed within the next 12 hours.

Thank you all for your feedback and reporting what you see and feel should be changed, it is of valuable information for us in order to get the best version of OffshoreCorpTalk online.
Light version. See below screenshots.
Moreover, the blue bar is highly disturbing, moves around and cuts into the visibility of the screen: A redundant "enhancement" which should be removed completely.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230317-093408-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20230317-093408-01.jpeg
    144.4 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot_20230317-093727-01.jpeg
    Screenshot_20230317-093727-01.jpeg
    173.8 KB · Views: 13
Reactions: JohnLocke
Just a few more pointers:

1.All member signatures not displaying.

2.conversation mail inbox indicates full, despite deleting older mails, and prevents new conversation coming in.

3.the word (mentor group gold) as indicated on member profiles could be highlighted in gold fonts and (silver membership) in silver fonts, as the Icons/Badges previously used, do not appear currently.

Reactions: troubled soul
There is no dark version with the new design! The lack of this, which was actually the standard version of OCT makes this site even less readable.
Honestly, it seems the developer has tested this site only on a desktop. He never took into account that in today's world users are more likely to post by using a mobile phone.
Btw., this site has become largely unusable in the mobile version of Mozilla (Firefox): Try to edit a post using Mozilla mobile version and the entire post always moves around due to the blue "Home" bar.

I am gone for now. Will wait until these technical design flaws have been fixed before posting again.

Latest Threads