Our valued sponsor

Change to Design of OffshoreCorpTalk Today -> Count Down 3,2,1.....

Can we have black on grey and/or green on black?

It will start with a bright layout then the dark theme will kick in at a later date.

I just wanted to give a quick shoutout to @James Spader and the rest of the team for the recent upgrade to the forum UI. I have to say, the new design is looking awesome! The web designer did an excellent job with the colors, and the blue tone definitely adds a professional touch to the forum (see Linked-in for similar vibes).

The new design gives the forum a really modern and up-to-date feel, which is exactly what I'd expect from the largest offshore forum on the internet. So, big props to the admin and everyone involved in the upgrade!

One thing I did notice though is that there are still some areas that could use some optimization. For example, I saw that the notification icon seems to be missing, which can be a bit of a hassle when trying to navigate around the forum. I know there can be some glitches with upgrades, so I just wanted to give you a heads up on this.

Overall, I think the upgrade is a major step forward, and I appreciate all the effort that went into making the forum better. another suggestion I have is to consider creating mobile apps for the forum soon. It's no secret that 90% of people prefer mobile apps over web apps, and a well-designed mobile app could open up some new revenue streams for the forum.

But anyway, Great job admin, and I'm Looking forward to seeing the forum grow and improve even more in the future!

Mmmm the new layout reminds me of certain xxx forums ca#"!
it's no brainer that this the first thought that "came" to you, considering your cover photo smi(&%

Thank you for the feedback... please keep it coming, so we can do changes.. :)

Welcome to the new world everyone :D .

P.S Switched to my dark theme which is available actually.

Hi Everyone, the new design looks great. Under the old design, it was possible to check what's new by pulling up all threads which were updated from the date of the previous visit. Is there a way to do under the new design?

Click on your name, then the bell icon and look at bottom off list and click on "show all". Hope thats when you mean?

thanks. this seems to show only the threads which I marked to watch. what about other, newer threads which I have not yet seen? Is it necessary to go to individual subforums to see them?

You mean the sidebar "Latest Threads" or What's new

?

Latest Threads