Our valued sponsor

Cheap offshore company registration please read!

LoL most of these cheap CSP's are looking on this forum for advise because they are not CSP's but simply affiliates and don't know nothing about what they are doing. How do you think it goes for their so called clients lol :D

A cheap offshore company formation will costs you a fortune in the long run. I would never put my destiney in the hands of people who don't interact with new potential clients. I'm thrilled to have found this forum and the company behind since they are the real stuff and really do everything to show them to be legit and real.

Well, most deliver what they are promise but nothing more! The issue is that they may not know what they are offering and also not care at all what the outcome towards the client will be. This is most often a result of they not knowing better.

All the crapy service and suggestions they offer and do :D - Honestly, they don't have a clue about what they are doing and they don't care! What cares them is how much money they can earn at fastest possible time without to take into accounting what harm they do the client.On the otherside they simple destroy the marked and make people more confusioning than what good is. I hope soon this business becomes regulated and the small **** Flys get out so we can trust todays CSP's and Lawyers again.

jpay said:
All the crapy service and suggestions they offer and do :D - Honestly, they don't have a clue about what they are doing and they don't care! What cares them is how much money they can earn at fastest possible time without to take into accounting what harm they do the client.On the otherside they simple destroy the marked and make people more confusioning than what good is. I hope soon this business becomes regulated and the small **** Flys get out so we can trust todays CSP's and Lawyers again.
How does this apply to me? I visiting this forum for a few years as non registered user and active on another forum where competitors are free to post links and advertise their offshore company services and where they beat each others pricing, this is good since it makes low fees for us to buy and we get lot's of free information.

I think it apply for you because you are the topic starter:

I have been looking at several providers of offshore companies and I see a Seychelles company incorporation for as low as USD 100! Is that a valid offer and how can I trust such offshore registrator?
It is not possible to incorporate a Seychelles company for US$100!

I would not go with a cheap CSP from what I read here on the forum you will loose it all sooner or later if you go that path. I will rather pay a few hundred more and get what I was expecting.

Most often you won't see why the product or service is cheap in the "buy" process but if something goes wrong for you or you require additional service or help you will find out why the product or service was that cheap in the beginning. That said, some may be satisfied and simply face their destiny ato go to preson because something went wrong, while others don't want to go this route they pay a little more to avoid troubles.

boblink said:
Most often you won't see why the product or service is cheap in the "buy" process but if something goes wrong for you or you require additional service or help you will find out why the product or service was that cheap in the beginning. That said, some may be satisfied and simply face their destiny ato go to preson because something went wrong, while others don't want to go this route they pay a little more to avoid troubles.
I agree and will want a service that I can relay on.

I realized that cheap is not the way to go when it comes down to offshore company incorporation and banking offshore. What I found out is that the vast majority is offering cheap incorporation but expensive advise later and most often they don't even know what they are actually suggesting. I had a e-mail conversation with one of the Google Adwords so called companies which I forwarded to my lawyer. He told me that if I follow their instruction it would be better to go to the tax office first and make an installment of 100k for tax evasion because they will find out quickly:evil:

Reactions: JohnLocke
doxs said:
I realized that cheap is not the way to go when it comes down to offshore company incorporation and banking offshore. What I found out is that the vast majority is offering cheap incorporation but expensive advise later and most often they don't even know what they are actually suggesting. I had a e-mail conversation with one of the Google Adwords so called companies which I forwarded to my lawyer. He told me that if I follow their instruction it would be better to go to the tax office first and make an installment of 100k for tax evasion because they will find out quickly:evil:
Thank you for explaining it that well, we do hope this all helps for a general understanding of what this is all about.

I want a professional company to help me. The cheap guys that wanted to sell me the Panama Foundation last year failed badly so it has been a waste of time and money for me. Will never go cheap again :(

divx said:
I want a professional company to help me. The cheap guys that wanted to sell me the Panama Foundation last year failed badly so it has been a waste of time and money for me. Will never go cheap again :(
Me to, want a professional company who can help me after I have bought the company as well if any new ideas are in question.

Latest Threads