Our valued sponsor

Cheapest Offshore Company for Payment Gateways?

What business are you into and what is it you are looking for in regards to payment gateway?
Selling storage dedicated servers. Chronopay maybe? or stripe or paypal? or netbilling?

Well, you need something within the EU to get some payment processing for your needs, if you want an offshore company Cyprus and Maltha may be some good options, however, I would incorporate a UK company it's very cheap.

You won't find any reliable payment processor for a Seychelles or Belize company!

My business is small: 15000-20000 usd revenue /annual. Will I be still entitled to UK Tax if I create corp. there? Because Ive heard they allow free tax until 70k eur/annually. Is it true?
If i also purchase nominee director can I use that id instead of my id for payment gateways?
How much does UK corp. cost annually?

You want to look into the payment processors first, once you have found one ask them what countries they accept, usually they have a list of accepted countries or a list of not accepted countries. Now pick one of the countries they accept and setup your offshore company there if possible.

Reactions: TrueNorth
I have kinda the same problem as a topicstarter. Low revenue of 12k-24k USD Annual, so most jurisdictions wont cover the upkeep costs or just wont worth the time.
Moreover I reside in Russia, it adds additional layer of complexity rn, and I need an active working Paypal account connected to the bank account.
I am wondering if its worth investing in opening up proper company rn, or let it roll as it is and focus on generating more revenue and open up in Dubai afterwards with 50k+ annual revenue.

Latest Threads