Our valued sponsor

Cheapest offshore Seychelles company for incorporation please?

Same thread posted twize just with different jurisdictions :S -confused:

Again what to you expect from the cheapest agency service? Great support, perfectly written Articles and Memorandum?

What's the goals you seek once set to go?

As eliasIT already mentioned then I would be interested in your goals as well? It this company formation in the Seychelles for long term business or simply just for a test project and to trash the company after a limited period?

I have been through this process with another offshore company provider which went out horrible. Im not going to reveal the name of that company but it is one of the first in the google search, What I paid for comapny+ bank account $600 was very cheap so I went ahead and paid for the package at first it looks very good and I got scans of the corporate documents the bank account was never opened because of missing documents which they approached me to provide even if I told them before placing the order which documents were available! I gave up and finally found this place where I got things sorted out!

offshorebonanza said:
OK, I need the Seychelles company for trading online, it is not a big business expected monthly turnover is $5000 that's why I can't afford to pay more than $1000 for the company registration also I will need a bank account.
I have looked at various offshore company formation services and the starting fee is $500 for company + $350 for bank account!
Please provide details about what you get for this fee? Also ask you offshore agent to tell you which bank he is going to open the bank account with. If it is FBME then the fee is clear because they pay provision towards there introducers and therefore most don't charge for the opening of bank accounts opened with FBME!

I'm not sure about where the chain breaks here, but we defiantly not offer the incorporation of a Seychelles company with apostilled documents and bank account for $700!!

A Seychelles company (only the company incorporation) is USD 660 + 100 for courier services.

Because the BVI is not worth the troubles :D - sorry just a joke - I would assume that the reason is that the salary may be lower on the Seychelles compared to BVI and that's why it is cheaper. Also BVI is uk territory which naturally makes it more expansive.

Latest Threads