Our valued sponsor

Cheapest way to set up shell (private) company and a bank account?

Hi guys,

I need to set up shell company and a bank account. Doesn't matter where (I'm from Europe myself). I just want cheapest & easiest option. Second thing - it should be impossible to track owner of the company (me) or at least very hard to do it. It doesn't matter if authorities sees my identity. I just don't want anyone from the public to be able simply google company name and get my name attached to it. Or find people (me) associated with this specific company in any public databases.

I will not actually use this company or even a bank account. I just want to keep it in the background (so with low maintenance as well) and do for example paperwork under it name in case I need it. For example, opening crypto exchange institutional type account.

Can you guys please recommend specific locations, some resources where I could try opening it myself or even offshore consultants? Also, what approximate total cost I should except if opening myself or with a help of a consultant?

Reactions: MiltonStone
A dozen and half locations for shelf+banking exists, it all trickles down to intended use scenario.

as you currently situated within europe, do look at a Few specific jurisdictions, along Asia,Mena,Sych,Mauritius,UK territories along the above lines.

cheapest and easiest option might not be achievable , as the required setup aint cheap to say the least...a cheap offer might end up costing you more..

look into consultations, in other to stay anonymous via the intended setup, banking should be biz banking, shelf entity should emerge from a low risk jurisdiction...biz activity should be basic ie..elect sales,general webservices etc non complex biz services/category would keep you under radar..

if end scenario would be attaching banking+shelf entity to a crypto exchange, banking+entity should be setup, with considerations given to desired requirements of the crypto platform,operational jurisdiction of crypto platform,KYC,entity certs, TOC's etc..

a decent setup do look into an above average budget as consultations and setup execution would vary .. rea#44!

Can you guys please recommend specific locations, some resources where I could try opening it myself or even offshore consultants? Also, what approximate total cost I should except if opening myself or with a help of a consultant?
That's very difficult to answer. Some people around offer packages, company and bank account ready-made just to pickup and get started. The question is, what are your requirements, what is the purpose for the company & what are you willing to pay for the setup!

In addition you should ask yourself how much privacy you want.

Reactions: overnbeyond