Our valued sponsor

Choice Bank of Belize faces liquidity problems

Hello, Camelush, my account number its X X X X - (and last 4 numbers from card on first page) (exp account nr : X X X X - 1234), Good luck, i think at everyone are the same. In wire transfer form i put at first line :"Account number" XXXX- last 4 numbers on first card page. Somebody can check if at them are the same? You can see pics from first sent mail to cbliquidator and watch at account number there. I wait a answer please

how is that even possible ? we are waiting for ages and then they give us few days to fill form ?

"the payout process will commence on Wednesday, May 29, 2019. " They say when payment process will start but nothing about last day to fill form so i assume few more days will be ok

I only filled in the top 3 parts. The top line was my account information at Payoneer,
The second where I want the money to be sent
The third part is my address and personal infos
I sent an electricity bill, and some papers I legalized for claim before.
I don’t think so the deadline ia 29 May.

who else is from romania ?
my driver license has no full adress only city and country . also i have no electricity bill on my name .
i will send id and driver license both notarized and wire form filled .
also i don t find anything about deadline to send form so i assume we have time because FCP card holder will not be paid right now.. we will be paid at next payment

who else is from romania ?
my driver license has no full adress only city and country . also i have no electricity bill on my name .
i will send id and driver license both notarized and wire form filled .I dont have
also i don t find anything about deadline to send form so i assume we have time because FCP card holder will not be paid right now.. we will be paid at next payment
Hei,I am:). Yes,I think I've read wrong,they say the process will start on 29 May.
don’t forget to sign down, and put a date ;)
Ok,but where u sign and put the date? Are 2 categories there and sound weird for us to sign there.
Thanks!

hey camelush . we still have to talk in english to show some respect to everybody
signature zones made me confuse too . anyway i think a signature and the date will be enough somewhere down . BTW . be sure that your signature is same as the one from the papers you sent to choice bank some months ago .

hey camelush . we still have to talk in english to show some respect to everybody
signature zones made me confuse too . anyway i think a signature and the date will be enough somewhere down . BTW . be sure that your signature is same as the one from the papers you sent to choice bank some months ago .
Yes,we will talk in english,ofc. I will send a phone bill,lucky me I've made an subscription before all this mess.If u have one,maybe you can use it too.and about signature, yes. I think i will wrote somewhere down.
I still wait other opinions,thanks!!

Camelush if you want please write your email so we can chat more about this situation and after i see it you can delete it fast.
=====
i really have no bills . all bills on parent s name . I hope will be obvious that is me and the address is clear except street and number .

good luck to everybdy . 50 % would be awesome . if i will get money i will just spend all money to travel and enjoy life for some time ..if not this is life , i will work more.

The last email i received was : "
Notice by Liquidator of Allowance of Claim as Valid

We have evaluated your claim against Choice Bank in respect of sums totaling US$ xxxxx which you sought to prove in the liquidation of the bank.

The Liquidator has allowed your claim in full."

This is what you got too ?

Latest Threads