Our valued sponsor

Choosing a RA based on banking connections

mnschwarz

Offshore Agent
Pro Member
Mar 16, 2016
Visit site
Just a quick query,
Would you choose your registered agent based on the banking connections / options they have available? Or would it suffice to simply use another introducer for the bank of choice?

I'm looking at one RA but they only work with Mau Bank and Bank One in Mauritius. I'm not familiar with either but their websites look pretty basic and have little info. Anyone with knowledge or experience of these banks also? Thanks.

Just a quick query,
Would you choose your registered agent based on the banking connections / options they have available? Or would it suffice to simply use another introducer for the bank of choice?

I'm looking at one RA but they only work with Mau Bank and Bank One in Mauritius. I'm not familiar with either but their websites look pretty basic and have little info. Anyone with knowledge or experience of these banks also? Thanks.

I want to say thank you for your previous threads here in forum about foundation and so on. Because of your posts I decided to establish one.

As you mentioned in your post I used a agent with own bank and Mau Bank. Currently I'm in the opening process and already got a pre approval. Decided for Mau bank because it's the 3rd biggest bank on Mauritius and they open for foundations. Will share my experience here after account opening.

Maybe you can share here or send me a PM what was your experience so far with Mauritius banks because I had seen that you talked about Afrasia Bank and other banks in your old threads.

I want to say thank you for your previous threads here in forum about foundation and so on. Because of your posts I decided to establish one.

As you mentioned in your post I used a agent with own bank and Mau Bank. Currently I'm in the opening process and already got a pre approval. Decided for Mau bank because it's the 3rd biggest bank on Mauritius and they open for foundations. Will share my experience here after account opening.

Maybe you can share here or send me a PM what was your experience so far with Mauritius banks because I had seen that you talked about Afrasia Bank and other banks in your old threads.
Good to hear mate! Yes would be interested to hear your opinion of Mau bank when it's up and running.

I have only dealt with Afrasia and ABC there so far. ABC stopped opening for foundations so didn't get too far with them

Good to hear mate! Yes would be interested to hear your opinion of Mau bank when it's up and running.

I have only dealt with Afrasia and ABC there so far. ABC stopped opening for foundations so didn't get too far with them

Yes I noticed that ABC stopped opening for Foundations. So that why I was told Mau Bank should be the best alternative. Maybe you can share your experience with Afrasia. Are you looking for another bank account to not put all eggs into one basket or are you not statisfied with your current bank?

Yes I noticed that ABC stopped opening for Foundations. So that why I was told Mau Bank should be the best alternative. Maybe you can share your experience with Afrasia. Are you looking for another bank account to not put all eggs into one basket or are you not statisfied with your current bank?
Sorry, seems the second half of my reply was cut off. Seems like I'm always looking for more banking options hah. Regarding Afrasia, I spent months going back n forth til I was finally told the ID documents etc were out of date and we had to start again. I can't blame the bank for this though as it was the rather slow introducer I used. I'd still like to give Afrasia a chance and see how they are first hand however.

Sorry, seems the second half of my reply was cut off. Seems like I'm always looking for more banking options hah. Regarding Afrasia, I spent months going back n forth til I was finally told the ID documents etc were out of date and we had to start again. I can't blame the bank for this though as it was the rather slow introducer I used. I'd still like to give Afrasia a chance and see how they are first hand however.

Thank's for your feedback!

Reactions: mnschwarz

Latest Threads