Our valued sponsor

CIM Banque is reliable?

Syrup

May 25, 2018
Visit site
I found CIM Banque while searching Switzerland bank. But I can't find Audit report or financial statement in their website. Is there anyone who know about CIM Banque? CIM Banque is reliable bank?

But I can't find Audit report or financial statement in their website.

You can ask them directly for it. Their response will tell you all you need to know thu&¤#.

Switzerland isnt part of the EU so no 100K Euro insurance. Switzerland has its own guarantee scheme and insures for 100K CHF per bank customer/bank
Do you live in Switzerland or where did you know this from? I'm just curious!

cim have huge fee, Look banks in Mauritius its good price and they can accept seychelles for some of them
You say Mauritius is cheaper compared to CIM banque? in regards to what?

You say Mauritius is cheaper compared to CIM banque? in regards to what?
more friendly, look afrasia bank, banques des mascareignes, abc banking... open a Seychelles IBC or Mauritius company and go to Port Louis with apostilled doc and i am 90 percent sure you will be able to open an account within 7 Days, even several years ago was possible to open by distance an account for SC company in some mauritius banks.

more friendly, look afrasia bank, banques des mascareignes, abc banking... open a Seychelles IBC or Mauritius company and go to Port Louis with apostilled doc and i am 90 percent sure you will be able to open an account within 7 Days, even several years ago was possible to open by distance an account for SC company in some mauritius banks.
Also the fees are less than SWISS small bank like CIM

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes it was possible in 2017 but now I don't know . Rules change so fast.

My advice setup a Mauritius limited offshore status and contact Barclays, banque des mascareignes and MCB, you must be able appoint a meeting and ask them list of docs.

It's still quite more easy to open in person in Mauritius than eu.

they did not want to make business with me .

any alternative bank in west and north europe with remote opening? i'm fine with initial deposit .

Try VTB Georgia or bank of Georgia, in EU try Handelsbank.
But in EU I think you are losing time all banks are closing their doors under us pressure.

I recommend u to open Delaware LLC and fly to NYC top open a business account with Bank of America or Toronto dominion bank (ease to open)

If you do not have clients in USA you will not have to pay federal tax there.

Try VTB Georgia or bank of Georgia, in EU try Handelsbank.
But in EU I think you are losing time all banks are closing their doors under us pressure.

I recommend u to open Delaware LLC and fly to NYC top open a business account with Bank of America or Toronto dominion bank (ease to open)

If you do not have clients in USA you will not have to pay federal tax there.

But anyway not forget to fulfill annual formular for its, and not forget to apply for itin number if you deal with USA clients, and remember than in USA if LLC have only one owner you will be tax like physical person not company(you must ask irs to change it)