Our valued sponsor

Coinbase any review please?

Spinat

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
Reactions: JohnLocke
Thanks for the feedback, we are integrating them right now on the forum so OP's post and yours is very welcome.

I have only read the best about them as well as their £100 million funding, it seems they are stable and can be trusted.

I've had absolutely insane issues with their customer support in the past 2 months but I've never had an issue before for about 2 years.
I'm in the process of opening a Prime account at the moment and it's going smooth, will see.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Thanks for the feedback, we are integrating them right now on the forum so OP's post and yours is very welcome.

I have only read the best about them as well as their £100 million funding, it seems they are stable and can be trusted.
can you give any feedback, are you happy using them?

Yes we are happy using them. Since we integrated them everything has been much easier for all parties involved! Really great service.

I want to integrate the counbase gateway into my e-com store. I'm selling various online services with a very low monthly turnover. It is a new project just started and only working with crypto payments.

Does anyone have any coinbase problems? it can be both technical problems or transactions disappear or similar?

Currently I make about 10K euros per month which consists of about 100 transactions, so it is not much but too much for me to risk losing money.

Latest Threads