Our valued sponsor

Comfortable amounts for EMIs

drakeo

Mar 19, 2023
Sweden
Visit site
I have multiple EMIs in with semi-real infos: legit ID but with different full name. As well as EMIs and crypto exchanges with real infos.
I'm wondering how much I can transfer to these different be on the safe side. I'm managing a fairly big crypto wallet (I cannot provide SOF). For now all I want is pocket money to spend on regular goods.
My idea being small amounts via unverified or verified Paxful or legit exchange to (for instance) Revolut or Wise. I will then pay for goods online and in person with Apple Pay with VCCs from the aforementioned apps.

Of course there is no definitive answer for this but still: What amounts would you'd be comfortable with transferring to these accounts that I have?
Sure I can do "I sold my PC or iPhone etc" but of course that wont work for any big amounts. Estimating 2k a month MAX would be feasible with that explanation.

Secondly I'm thinking of getting stealth EMI accs but then I feel like I'd probably need a drop address, maybe avoid in store via Apple Pay etc.
Appreciate any thoughts, tips or recommendations for stealth/nominee accounts etc.

What amounts would you'd be comfortable with transferring to these accounts that I have?
you would have to warm up the account first, get smaller amounts transferred & that can increase accordingly later.
one dark of mine, I had started with about 800-1000 euros (per month) and am now at 3-4k
no questions / problems to date.

maybe avoid in store via Apple Pay etc.
Apple Pay would be the easist method

Quite generally, IMO nothing over 4 figures (or maybe over 5k) will slip under the radar. But it will heavily depend on a particular EMI; especially Revolut (it's a bank now!) and Wise I do not consider to be a safe bet.

Quite generally, IMO nothing over 4 figures (or maybe over 5k) will slip under the radar. But it will heavily depend on a particular EMI; especially Revolut (it's a bank now!) and Wise I do not consider to be a safe bet.
I had been using Revolut and wise doing always under 5 k transfers and both are ok. I would avoid over 5 figures in one transfer tho.

As most mentioned, warm up the account for thee months and no transfers over 9k usd if you have solid backup proof (purchase /sales invoice and contract) or if you want to play safe couple 2k usd in a month

After a two - three months you transfer to amounts of 100k usd if again you have solid backup ready such as sales/purchase invoice, contract and explanation. Services of large amounts will be probably more suspicious and we never transfer 10k at a time for services.

Although you want to avoid them asking proof of some transactions or business it is better to have had to backup at least twice a transaction and got approval. It seems after that they leave you alone.

Gradually build it up and don't exceed 10k usd I would say until you had a verification of a transaction, after three months transfer larger amounts and after 6 months and at least two verifications transfer up to 200-300k usd (which I personally don't recommend over EMI but sometimes you have no choice and we don't experience issues).

If you don't want any verification better to stay probably below 5k usd transactions a month and definitely below 10k usd as this amount is usually reportable.

Reactions: jafo
The only issue that I see could be the receiving bank asking a proof of SOF
#Bingo! I am going to bookmark this comment as I just experienced this about 2 months ago and after investigating, I have enough evidence to say this has happened 100% in this particular case. I still have many questions, but I will pose them on the forum as I think it's important knowledge to share.

Latest Threads