Our valued sponsor

Companies who register offshore in Carribean

pxtx

Dec 1, 2020
Visit site
Dear all,

I am planing to launch my company who does incorporations of offshore companies,

So I am looking partners who would help me to do this, bear in mind I am not looking for middle man, but someone who would help me to do all the registry .

Maybe someone of you knows partners who does that around carribean.

Thank you.

So you are looking to become an offshore agent yourself?
I am not sure that you got what I said, but I am planning to be the middle man, essentially finding clients collecting documents and sending them to partners which will do all the fillings and incorporation and afterwards I will be sending documents back to the clients

I will not be agent, but will help clients to keep the contact with the companies who will provide agents

I will not be agent, but will help clients to keep the contact with the companies who will provide agents
there rare thousands of your kind already. You need to contact the corporators directly, actually inside the mentor group you can find many of them. Otherwise you simply Google for this type of service.

If I remember correct you can google search this forum for the same, there are lot's of threads on how to find them.
Code:
site:offshorecorptalk.com company service providers

Reactions: sonato
I am not sure that you got what I said, but I am planning to be the middle man, essentially finding clients collecting documents and sending them to partners which will do all the fillings and incorporation and afterwards I will be sending documents back to the clients

If your just finding clients and collecting docs to send to an incorporators then not sure what else you call this :confused:. I used to run a company and that's all I did for 2 decades working with banks also.

Reactions: sonato
You will be hunted by governments and other authorities if one of the guys you helped get in troubles.

Exactly and if you ever run foul of the US directly or indirectly via a client then your life will change forever :confused:.

Shouldn't this be a responsibility of the lawyer company, which does incorporation?

Nope its responsibility of the promoter i.e the person holding relationship with client.

Reactions: PaulKruger

Latest Threads