Company formation for a Defence Consultant

Gediminas

Offshore Tax Advisory
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Commercial Service
oh! why?

Are there companies that provide this type of service
I don't want to sound like I am promoting my services, but since you asked - you can email me and we can talk it through. (Admin, please remove this post if I accidentally violated the rules)

In regards to SFM, search for them on this forum and you will get a better picture.

Sols

Trusted Member
Business Angel
SFM used to be good but they have reportedly fallen drastically in quality in the last couple of years. They are very slow now and I've heard several reports of SFM failing to renew companies on time even after payment.

Martin Everson

HNWI Offshore Consultant
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Are these guys any good
Good luck with them

Good luck with them

Noted. I will avoid them. :)

Ok so what's the typical process of opening a company and account. Do i deal with middle man etc

Sols

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Yes, you need someone to form the company for you. This is usually called a registered agent, although many service providers are resellers of registered agents.

Nearly all jurisdictions will have an official list of registered agents. For jurisdictions where a registered agent is not required, you typically use a law firm or accounting firm to set up the company.

Admin

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Noted. I will avoid them. :)

Ok so what's the typical process of opening a company and account. Do i deal with middle man etc
I wonder if you have read the forum it is full of threads and posts on hwo to setup a company almost anywhere in this world :)

You want to share where you have decided to incorporate your business for anyone to answer it a little more exact.