Our valued sponsor

Company formation for a Defence Consultant

oh! why?

Are there companies that provide this type of service

I don't want to sound like I am promoting my services, but since you asked - you can email me and we can talk it through. (Admin, please remove this post if I accidentally violated the rules)

In regards to SFM, search for them on this forum and you will get a better picture.

Are these guys any good

Good luck with them

Good luck with them

Noted. I will avoid them. :)

Ok so what's the typical process of opening a company and account. Do i deal with middle man etc

Yes, you need someone to form the company for you. This is usually called a registered agent, although many service providers are resellers of registered agents.

Nearly all jurisdictions will have an official list of registered agents. For jurisdictions where a registered agent is not required, you typically use a law firm or accounting firm to set up the company.

Noted. I will avoid them. :)

Ok so what's the typical process of opening a company and account. Do i deal with middle man etc
I wonder if you have read the forum it is full of threads and posts on hwo to setup a company almost anywhere in this world :)

You want to share where you have decided to incorporate your business for anyone to answer it a little more exact.

Latest Threads