Our valued sponsor

Company Formation Service - Grenada?

Because I am thinking about getting a Citizenship in Grenada, so I personally think this would fit well, and Georgian Banks shall be easy to open an account with, and have a nice atmosphere, similar to private Banks in Hong Kong back in the days.

Reactions: Spinat and diablo
First, I would still be interested id someone knows an Agency
When I have time I will Contact
Laveco.com who seems somewhat good,

Second,
Isn't it ok, when I have a Citizenship in Grenada but no Residency?
Grenada, and the rest of the world except one other country do not have Taxation by Citizenship, like the USA

First, I would still be interested id someone knows an Agency
When I have time I will Contact
Laveco.com who seems somewhat good,

Second,
Isn't it ok, when I have a Citizenship in Grenada but no Residency?
Grenada, and the rest of the world except one other country do not have Taxation by Citizenship, like the USA
You need a new residency and not a second citizenship.

You need a new residency and not a second citizenship.

I am Not from the USA,
I don't want to Drive Away too much Away from the Topic, but Why do I Need a new Residency?
The Grenadian Citizenship is mainly for Visa free travel in China and Russia, because my Citizenship that I have at the moment Covers the whole West world, but quite few Asian Countries.
At the end of the year I probably wont have a static Residency or will live in Malta or Montenegro, both Two really great European Countries

I am Not from the USA,
I don't want to Drive Away too much Away from the Topic, but Why do I Need a new Residency?
The Grenadian Citizenship is mainly for Visa free travel in China and Russia, because my Citizenship that I have at the moment Covers the whole West world, but quite few Asian Countries.
At the end of the year I probably wont have a static Residency or will live in Malta or Montenegro, both Two really great European Countries
A second citizenship in Grenada, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Dominica can be a good solution for VISA free travel.

4th time I write this and i dunno why it wont show me your answer again, i know you ändert es me on this text....

- I am Not from the USA
-I am from Central Europe where I have my Residency and Citizenship
-I Need the Grenadinian Citizenship die Visa-Free-Travel to China and Russia because my Passport does not cover Asian-Countries
- At the End of the Year I will have no Residency at all or will live in Malta, Montenegro or Gibraltar, all these very Beautiful, low Tax countries in Europe.
-why do I Need a new residency for Company Formation in Grenada

I am going crazy, Fifth time I write this, and I know you answers this question but it doesnt show me the answer and i Hope I won' get banned

I live in Central Europe with a Residency and Citizenship from the country

I want the Grenadian Citizenship for Visa-Free Travel in China and Russia, because the Passport of my country does not cover Asia in a satisfying way.

At the end of the Year, I will live in Malta, Gibraltar or Montenegro - or wont have any Residency at all.

So Why do I Need a nee Residency for the Formation of a Grenada IBC

Reactions: JohnK
If you have a residency in Central Europe and no problem for the automatic exchange of information (AEOI), you can set up an IBC in Grenada without any problems.
The best solution is to set up the IBC with a new residency (eg Self Sufficient in Malta).
The second citizenship can be a solution for VISA Free Travel.

PS: If you know Laveco, contact them

Germany does not have a AEOI with Grenada at the moment.
But as I have seen now (Researched between both sentenceses) will be in the AEOI-Program in 09/18.
So the Bermudas and maybe
Côte d'Ivoire would be the only low Tax countries without AEOI in near future..... but I generally dont have real problems with AEOI so I probably will stay with Grenada, IF I am going to find a good Agency.
(Vanuatu maybe also)

I don't have Experience with Laveco, when someone has Experience with then it would be nice if this Person could reply, I will also search for Reviews

But as I have seen now (Researched between both sentenceses) will be in the AEOI-Program in 09/18.
Côte d'Ivoire would be the only low Tax countries without AEOI in near future..... but I generally dont have real problems with AEOI so I probably will stay with Grenada, IF I am going to find a good Agency.
(Vanuatu maybe also)

I don't have Experience with Laveco, when someone has Experience with then it would be nice if this Person could reply, I will also search for Reviews
AEOI is between bank and tax authority and not between Registry and tax authority.

(Vanuatu maybe also)

please update the thread if you find someone reliable and also got your setup.

Why not open a local company in the country where you plan to live?
Because I don't Plan to live Anywhere, when it should be Malta, then I will open another company there

please update the thread if you find someone reliable and also got your setup.

I didn't find one, but got a reply from Laveco..... they do not form Grenada IBCs
I will ask others, when I find some.