Our valued sponsor

Company in republic of Georgia any CRS that apply?

Spinat

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Gold
Jan 3, 2009
Visit site
Sorry if this has been asked for before. I need to know how Republic of Gerogia exchange information with the EU and the rest of the world?

Is there anything to worry about if I setup a company and bank account there in regards to tax exchange information and similar stuff?

Thanks for your input.

Reactions: JohnLocke and lavel
Georgia has not joined CRS yet. However it has a lot of DTA agreements so will cooperate if your home country seeks help tax wise and has a DTA with Georgia. Otherwise not much to worry about.

Reactions: Spinat and lavel
Georgia has not joined CRS yet. However it has a lot of DTA agreements so will cooperate if your home country seeks help tax wise and has a DTA with Georgia. Otherwise not much to worry about.
And in case someone needs a list of the DTA's :

Reactions: JohnLocke
With these DTA's in place it make no sense to use a Georgia company for any anonymity or privacy, it's just another country to setup a cheap company or did I miss something here?

With these DTA's in place in make no sense to use a Georgia company for any anonymity or privacy, it's just another country to setup a cheap company or did I miss something here?

That's correct. They have a public company register as well.

Anyone know of an provider of company formation in Georgia without to visit there and also without to have to send the documents by postal mail to the agent. A total online solution?

Anyone know of an provider of company formation in Georgia without to visit there and also without to have to send the documents by postal mail to the agent. A total online solution?
Have you tried Tbilisi Virtual Office, company legal address, serviced office, registred office Georgia they have ready-made company without visit in Tbilissi, ask Magda, but honestly I don't know if they need you send your documents by mail or just by email. For the bank account, you need to go there.

Will try to contact them now, thanks for the tip. The website looks very unprofessional, however, it seems to be the standard for Georgia agency services :D
I set up my 2 companies in Georgia with them, but I've been in Tbilissi for that. Yes, it's a small office, hard to find, hiden besides of a hair saloon with 2 girls and a owner. But finally, they are efficient and the job is real. Just verify details, but when you ask something, Magda (one of 2 girls) replies quickly.

Last edited:
One more point, they registered companies without precising number of shares and value in the charters. I haven't notice these points during the process. We have been in Revenue Departments and Justice Palace, and the officials registered the companies like that, also without subject of activity. It seems nobody cares in Georgia about that (only banks ask for activity) ! Not the same in Europe.

About banking, I'm banking with TBC, but open accounts in a agency (corp + personal) near from Revenue Department instead of headoffice. They made one error on the name of one company for the Business Cards. Definitly, better to open accounts in the corporate service dedicaced in TBC headoffice in Tbilissi.

About banking, I'm banking with TBC, but open accounts in a agency (corp + personal) near from Revenue Department instead of headoffice. They made one error on the name of one company for the Business Cards. Definitly, better to open accounts in the corporate service dedicaced in TBC headoffice in Tbilissi.
are you sure you are banking with TBC? are you banking or just have account there? have you tried to receive money yet?

Will try to contact them now, thanks for the tip. The website looks very unprofessional, however, it seems to be the standard for Georgia agency services :D
Di you had contact with them? Would like to hear about your experience if possible.

are you sure you are banking with TBC? are you banking or just have account there? have you tried to receive money yet?
please elaborate, you made me curious to know more.

Di you had contact with them? Would like to hear about your experience if possible.

please elaborate, you made me curious to know more.
Well people I know have different experience. You either use locals as a nominees or have close business ties with Georgia. otherwise your account is gone im TBC. it is at the same time surprising and pleasent to hear someone has different experience.

Latest Threads