Our valued sponsor

company setup for ecommerce shop in USA

janismm88

Mar 20, 2019
Visit site
Im citizen of Latvia and want setup company to sell product in USA in my online shop I will use fulfillment center.
Now Im running in problem which I see no end... product is legal in USA but FDA is cracking it down basically it's ok if advertised not for human consumption. All suppliers now declare it as other similar product. So I run in problem with accounting... as far as I understand with delaware or wyoming LLC it will be requirement for accounting or I'm wrong??? From US based income need to pay federal tax with this setup? what if I use let's say panama company to import product and sell in my store I will accept cards and payment sent to my panama bank account I dont have accounting requirements then??? Only US federal tax I need to pay?

Have you looked into stripe.com/atlas ? someone here said it won't work any longer but I have also heard from another guy that he got setup with them!!

How you accept payments?

In Delaware yes accounting if you trade to us clients. You must apply for ITIN
I plan accept by cards payments. From where you have info that need accounting? Today I was reading that LLC is pass through entity and because Im from country with income tax treaty with USA I shouldnt pay tax in USA. Also because Im not hiring employees but using fullfiment company I dont need to pay US tax i read in other website.

The administrative s**t like accounting and filing of tax report for the Delaware company is something the "stripe.com" agent is doing right?