Our valued sponsor

Compare Belize with Seychelles company formation, what are the differences?

alain

VIP Offshore Investor
Mentor Group Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I have had so much pleasure reading this forum and learning so much that I'm really grateful to have found this place.

When considering a plain basic incorporation in either Belize or Seychelles what are the up's and down's for each jurisdiction, why take one over the other?

At a first look I would say, Belize has a public registry of companies that has Seychelles not.

What else?

Reactions: JohnLocke
For IBCs, Belize does not have a public registry of companies.

There is practically nothing that differentiates a Belize IBC from a Seychelles IBC in terms of company structure. The two jurisdictions have slightly different TIEAs which may or may not affect you.

Belize has a slightly better reputation than the Seychelles, mainly in terms of banking. Banking in the Seychelles is a headache. It gets a little bit better if you have the $100,000 Barclay's requires, but it is much easier to bank in Belize.

Reactions: JohnLocke
I got my Belize company for almost 7 months ago and now into a Seychelles corp. Much has changed since my first post. Is the Seychelles still a good offshore jurisdiction?

a Seychelles company offers still a perfect level of privacy and anonymity for your business.

Thanks, let us know the outcome and as well once you get the company, just for a quick review purpose :)

Just started the process for a Belize company' date=' everything fine so far.[/quote']
Thanks, please post outcome here..

Thanks for your reply and feedback.

Latest Threads