Our valued sponsor

Considering Offshore company but need to know?

EuropeBiz

Offshore Agent
Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
This discussion board appears awesome for people capable of think outside the box and discover gray areas and loopholes that's lamentably what the arena seems to be moving in the direction of with increasingly more authorities intrusion.

My dreams are:

1/ "Internationalize my property" so if one authorities goes a bit loopy and decides to raid bank money owed/devalue the forex/send taxes to astronomical tiers i have belongings outside their strength of manipulate.

2/ lessen taxes

i am English and stay in the uk. fortuitously our authorities isnt quite as draconian as the us gov (but its getting there) with the government requiring you to pay taxes to the us irrespective of where you live or earn your money. We only pay taxes inside the u . s . a . we stay in.

So registering your enterprise in an international/low tax region seems a brilliant idea... however. they are too clever for that. i have spoken to my accountant who says you can not register a business offshore and no longer stay there.. properly you could logistically however the tax inspector will simply say "you don't work from that u . s . and have no workforce there, consequently as a long way as we are concerned you live and paintings in the uk and should abide by means of all united kingdom taxes/legal guidelines and regs". So basically there's no benefit.

but then I started out thinking.. and this possibly isn't criminal.. but not going to be caught.. could you installation a biz offshore, pay the commercial enterprise/organisation tax in that united states of america (with a purpose to be low), then simply go to that usa, withdraw coins and deliver that money again to your property u . s . and not pay income tax on it. obviously im not speaking approximately 10's of lots. but it can be a nice couple of thousand buffer as soon as a month.. happily in Europe a cheap couple of hour flight and you may be in extraordinary tax locations so it wouldn't be a specially long/luxurious journey to accomplish that .

What approximately such things as Bitcoin. ought to you register a biz offshore then buy Bitcoin from that business and purchase a high price ticket item consisting of gold/rings and have it delivered to your own home united states of america as a tax loose diversification?

simply thinking out loud right here.. any greater ideas?

You may consult a tax lawyer or consultant in the UK to help you with your tax strategy a public forum is most often not what you want to use for this purpose. I can say that if you want to stay on the legal line you won't be able to stay in the UK without to pay at least a little tax there.

but then I started out thinking.. and this possibly isn't criminal.. but not going to be caught.. could you installation a biz offshore, pay the commercial enterprise/organisation tax in that united states of america (with a purpose to be low), then simply go to that usa, withdraw coins and deliver that money again to your property u . s . and not pay income tax on it.
I truly believe this not to be possible to practice! You will need to pay tax from any income you may have worldwide direct or indirectly that's the law in the USA!

but then I started out thinking.. and this possibly isn't criminal.. but not going to be caught.. could you installation a biz offshore, pay the commercial enterprise/organisation tax in that united states of america (with a purpose to be low), then simply go to that usa, withdraw coins and deliver that money again to your property u . s . and not pay income tax on it. obviously im not speaking approximately 10's of lots. but it can be a nice couple of thousand buffer as soon as a month.. happily in Europe a cheap couple of hour flight and you may be in extraordinary tax locations so it wouldn't be a specially long/luxurious journey to accomplish that .

This is well possible I would just recommend you to find a good local tax lawyer or accountant that can help you with all the practical stuff to setup your offshore company right with correct formed memorandum & articles, he should draft one for you that you bring to the agent that is finally incorporating your business offshore!

Reactions: JohnLocke
So registering your enterprise in an international/low tax region seems a brilliant idea... however. they are too clever for that. i have spoken to my accountant who says you can not register a business offshore and no longer stay there.

How fun it's the same my account told me. I went to a tax firm that had experience in international tax laws and the answer was positive I just need them to draft all documents!

Reactions: JohnLocke
Most often it is all about some ground breaking planning of your corporate structure. If you do your research good and you get in touch with the right people all this can be made possible. The question is if you have sufficient moeny to achieve all of it.

i am English and stay in the uk. fortuitously our authorities isnt quite as draconian as the us gov (but its getting there) with the government requiring you to pay taxes to the us irrespective of where you live or earn your money. We only pay taxes inside the u . s . a . we stay in.
If you consult a very good tax lawyer and accounting firm (I'm using PwC in Germany) you can get away with lessor tax than what you pay now. It will depend on how much money your are making every months but there is lot's of money to save!

There are a lot of things to consider indeed before starting up an Offshore Company. Most of the experienced users of these Offshore accounts/banks says they are very successful but I think it will depend on the behavior of the person who owns the company.