Our valued sponsor

Covid Pass Revoked!

EuroKiss

Pro Member
Jun 12, 2020
Visit site
That’s the level of people managing the life of hundreds of millions of Europeans:

Valid the Hitler covid pass!

9C3275D4-3D2A-4537-BE39-09434450657D.jpeg

So many ways for getting a vaccination passport without even doing something illegal and neither taking the vaccine.
Whole covid politics are a joke. Good for my pocket anyway. Even so i don't understand why this vaccination passport went so viral. Only because of the name i guess.

Reactions: BD1166
So many ways for getting a vaccination passport without even doing something illegal and neither taking the vaccine.
Whole covid politics are a joke. Good for my pocket anyway. Even so i don't understand why this vaccination passport went so viral. Only because of the name i guess.
Can you provide a few examples? Or DM if you don't want to post in the open forum. Thanks.

Yeah, also it's interesting to see examples

What are they? Legal ones?

I figure:

1) I know that in Russia, and I'm a russian who doesn't live there, and Kazakhstan, one can buy a real certificate. In other words, pretend to go to a hospital, or even go there in reallity, where a medical staff would flush this liquid in a toilet, but thus pretending to have injected it into your body.... and then, after some time, you'll receive a real certificate. All is legal. The only difference is that that an experimental liquid was flushed in the toilet instead of being injected into your body.

2) Get some certificate that you're exempt. It's easier to get it, and less illegal, I'd imagine.

I can't send you DM this is only allowed for silver and gold membership
You can just start posting a lot of interesting stuff to increase your post count and age your account so you will be able to PM.

OP, if you don't follow through on that, you're either click-baiting (though I'm not sure as to the reasons why?), show-boating, or bull-s*itting. Put up or shut up as we say around here...

NVO

Reactions: jjrapy
OP, if you don't follow through on that, you're either click-baiting (though I'm not sure as to the reasons why?), show-boating, or bull-s*itting. Put up or shut up as we say around here...

NVO
Your life seems to be really sad. Just because you're not smart enough to use the law in your favor isn't a reason to start offending other users. I just shared the knowledge about the existence of a possibility and i don't owe anything to anyone here.

Your life seems to be really sad. Just because you're not smart enough to use the law in your favor isn't a reason to start offending other users. I just shared the knowledge about the existence of a possibility and i don't owe anything to anyone here.
OK, show-boating it is, enough for me to end the conversation here.

would be interested to know what you did... I did not found any solution until now.
Everything that is proposed on telegram or similar, is just scam coming from cote d'ivoire...

I can't send you DM this is only allowed for silver and gold membership. For obvious reason i'll not share these details in public here. These loopholes exist indeed and i am sure someone else from here has found them too and can even confirm this.
Without knowing what you exploited I can confirm that buying (most obvious one) exists in many countries. There are also many variations to that theme.

would be interested to know what you did... I did not found any solution until now.
Everything that is proposed on telegram or similar, is just scam coming from cote d'ivoire...
I think a solution may be going to some country where the level of corruption is high or even medium, making new connections there, thus funding a person who can assist you in your task and obtaining a fascist certificate via them. How to make those new connections - no idea. Perhaps, via taxy drivers? But how to avoid to get scammed, though?