Our valued sponsor

create offshore company where? for IM business?

poulaCo

Corporate Services
Business Angel
May 25, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

I have been into IM (Internet Marketer) business for almost 4 years, reading and testing alot of business models with Adsense G, Amazone and ebay. I'm so far doing a good amont of money and looking for a way to pay less tax have much privacy and and where my money is secure!

Do you have any suggestions please what offshore country and company I would like to create and what bank account (prefer offshore) I need??

Thanks for all help.

I read a few of your other threads and see you have made a decision to go for a Cyprus company, this is actually also what I would suggest you to do for your business purpose. Most IM would go for a UK business providing almost no privacy at all. If you later on want to extend your company setup you can simply sell the shares to a Seychelles company and you will eliminate the corporate tax totally. Transfers between a Seychelles and Cyprus company are not taxed at all!

Thank you megamath :) - you have been of great help in several of your replies to my threads and questions. Im sure I will register a few more companies others than the one in Cyprus which I will order tomorrow. I'm just not sure if it has to be dormant or new incorporated but I should ask the support tomorrow.