Our valued sponsor

Critique and improve this offshore entity

kyler565

Mar 20, 2021
Canada
Visit site
I'll start off by saying I'm new to this offshore thing and always learning. I would like to setup a lasting structure that I have control over. And a charity as the Benifisiry. The dividend investment returns can compound for years to come without paying a dime to any greedy government.

Screenshot_20210401-143053_Chrome.jpg

The structure is a Panama private foundation with a religious organization as beneficiary. The panama foundation will own all shares of a panama corporation and inside this Corporation will be a bank account and brokrage account.

I'm currently Canadian taxpayet but will soon be leaving the country permanently for Colombia. (But this process will take at least 1 year) Would I need nominees somewhere in the structure? My consultant is recommending me use nominee in the panama company and says using the nominee in the foundation is optional. Are nominees really needed? I'm really only concerned with being harassed by tax collectors if using nominees will help with this then I'm happy. I'm looking for the perfect balance between controll ease of keeping the bank accounts open and not get harassed by tax collectors on any income generated