Our valued sponsor

CRS reporting and Tax Receipt

seeker

Jan 18, 2018
Visit site
I have a question regarding CRS reporting. I read that CRS reports on 31st of December for non resident accounts, does that mean if I distribute most or all of money on my company's bank account, then there is nothing to report? or just report whatever balance is left in the account? (I know US is not reporting CRS)
Another question, as non resident owner of a LLC register in US and my income is 100% from outside of US, will the US bank ask me for tax receipts of my home country in the future? Do they care about if I pay tax in my home country or not?

Thanks!

I have a question regarding CRS reporting. I read that CRS reports on 31st of December for non resident accounts, does that mean if I distribute most or all of money on my company's bank account, then there is nothing to report? or just report whatever balance is left in the account? (I know US is not reporting CRS)
Another question, as non resident owner of a LLC register in US and my income is 100% from outside of US, will the US bank ask me for tax receipts of my home country in the future? Do they care about if I pay tax in my home country or not?

Thanks!

-Under CRS your account is reported regardless of the balance at the end of the year.

-The US won't ask you if you pay taxes back home, that's not their problem.

Reactions: jafo and seeker

Latest Threads