Our valued sponsor

crypto ATMs and non KYC otc desks?

Hi, I would like to know from your recent experience what are the best/cheapest countries where you can easily exchange crypto for cash either with ATM or OTC without KYC ?
big + for asian destinations!

Thanks
Just look on FB... many indian, chinese, russian over-the-coffee P2P swaps lol

One on my local FB offering 10,000-15,000$ (in local currency) a day for huge discount to get his ill-gotten gains out of the country lol.

Just be aware you trade with these sorts at your own risk, aside from criminal potential you might even have adjacent bags frozen under LE request.

• Wow
Reactions: jafo
Just look on FB... many indian, chinese, russian over-the-coffee P2P swaps lol

One on my local FB offering 10,000-15,000$ (in local currency) a day for huge discount to get his ill-gotten gains out of the country lol.

Just be aware you trade with these sorts at your own risk, aside from criminal potential you might even have adjacent bags frozen under LE request.
thanks, what is fb? hmm maybe just get these funds transfered by fixedfloat or something so main wallets can't get frozen? how would an eth wallet be frozen tho haha

google: coinatmradar
yea I saw that one but a lot of them seem outdated

just get these funds transfered by fixedfloat or something so main wallets can't get frozen? how would an eth wallet be frozen tho haha
1) Transferring to Fixed Float doesn't actually cover a trail, it's a 'statement' often used in indictments 'chain-hopping' as an example of 'layering/laundering' funds, thing is it doesn't do that for a number of reasons.

A) these centralised entities have internal books which Law Enforcement can request access to.
B) IP's are tied against wallets, for example, if a user sends 'dirty' eth to fixed float from their ledger/metamask etc wallet, and then receives 'clean' BNB in their BNB wallet in ledger/metamask etc Infura, Binance, and Ledger will all have the information such as device, IP etc which again is accessible to Law Enforcement on request.
C) Then there's the fact that Law Enforcement actually are part of the blockchain in either validation or nodes meaning they get the data as it hits the chain opposed to potentially polluted information by a third party - they set these up in 2019 if memory serves.
D) No your ETH can't be frozen in it's position but it can be flagged as 'dirty' and associated to a crime, which basically means the FBI (or equivalent) will 'allow' you to continue to flip this way and that way which helps them connect adjacent or unknown wallets, which leads to more wallets/parties, and allows ties a rope firmly around your neck when they present their case as 'x was laundering y'.

So... nope no way to hide... they say XMR but that's debatable since fluffypony has been providing information to the UK GCHQ two years ago under a non-prosecution agreement that leaked.

2) Don't know what you are involved in, don't want to know.
a) Just correcting your assumptions and hopefully lead you to the honest/legal path, as otherwise you are fish in a barrel.

Reactions: jafo
1) Transferring to Fixed Float doesn't actually cover a trail, it's a 'statement' often used in indictments 'chain-hopping' as an example of 'layering/laundering' funds, thing is it doesn't do that for a number of reasons.

A) these centralised entities have internal books which Law Enforcement can request access to.
B) IP's are tied against wallets, for example, if a user sends 'dirty' eth to fixed float from their ledger/metamask etc wallet, and then receives 'clean' BNB in their BNB wallet in ledger/metamask etc Infura, Binance, and Ledger will all have the information such as device, IP etc which again is accessible to Law Enforcement on request.
C) Then there's the fact that Law Enforcement actually are part of the blockchain in either validation or nodes meaning they get the data as it hits the chain opposed to potentially polluted information by a third party - they set these up in 2019 if memory serves.
D) No your ETH can't be frozen in it's position but it can be flagged as 'dirty' and associated to a crime, which basically means the FBI (or equivalent) will 'allow' you to continue to flip this way and that way which helps them connect adjacent or unknown wallets, which leads to more wallets/parties, and allows ties a rope firmly around your neck when they present their case as 'x was laundering y'.

So... nope no way to hide... they say XMR but that's debatable since fluffypony has been providing information to the UK GCHQ two years ago under a non-prosecution agreement that leaked.

a) Just correcting your assumptions and hopefully lead you to the honest/legal path, as otherwise you are fish in a barrel.
But at this point and as time passes, it becomes a selected & targeted prosecution. The same as the contaminated currency doctrine:
1700938776541.png

Same as the Bitcoins the US Marshalls auctioned off from the seizure of Silk Road's bitcoins:
1700938897719.png

There is NO way to "clean" this other than claiming that because the US gov. "auctioned them off" it is now cleaned, which is absurd. The blockchain clearly shows they belonged to the Silk Road initially and the proceeds of a "malum prohibitum" (= wrong [as or because] prohibited") which is a Latin phrase used in law to refer to conduct that constitutes an unlawful act only by virtue of statute (some people decide this), as opposed to conduct that is evil in and of itself, or malum in se.)

The only beauty of this is that e.g. the suppliers in China pay NO attention to this. They sell a product and they get paid. They convert the profit into ¥ and reuse the principal to buy and sell again. The buyer gets products, e.g. CPUs, and sells them for cost + profit. Wash, rinse, and repeat.

Of course, keeping lots of money in ANY centralized coin or exchange within arms reach of Western "judicial leeches" is insanity! stupi#21

they say XMR but that's debatable since fluffypony has been providing information to the UK GCHQ two years ago under a non-prosecution agreement that leaked.
I couldn't find any news on this. I knew he was arrested in the US on an arrest order from South Africa (non-crypto related as they claim - wink wink), but I could not find his relationship with the UK GHCHQ.

Also, this is why I insist on repeating why I stay the H*ll away from ANYONE who is openly on social media bragging or getting airtime! Let's face it, assume "Martians" (from Mars - not to offend anyone) had the power to freeze & confiscate the funds of anyone on Earth who had more than e.g. $10M (i.e. the target) and also the power to order mentally-weak Earthlings to also extradite these targets to Mars and judged in a Martian court by Martians. In other words, a (secret; tautology) Grand Jury convened by Martians, judged by Martian jurors, a Martian judge, a Martian prosecutor, a Martian defense attorney, a Martian bailiff, locked up in a Martian prison, forced to buy commissary from Martian companies at ridiculous markups etc etc.

Would anyone who had more than $10M be on social media bragging and being ostentatious knowing it would only be a matter of time before they get indicted, their funds frozen/confiscated, and extradited to Mars? :rolleyes:

Was on one of the court dockets reference his aid to the UK... Like i said i read the court docs lol
This is good info and affirms what has always been put forth by intel agencies...people who talk too much, brag, etc., continue to do so even more when "pressured". They are attention-seeking wh0res and yearn for a "connection/relationship" with anyone and everyone that would give them the time of day. Dangerous animals indeed! :rolleyes:

Reactions: wellington

my eth is clean tbh, I just want to preserve privacy.