Our valued sponsor

Crypto EMI for High Volume Business

dohongnam

Apr 24, 2019
Visit site
Let's say I have a high-volume business ($5000/day) that I process with Stripe UK and I would like to use an EMI that can receive that whole amount of money from Stripe UK and then convert it to crypto.

I know Mistertango can take care of this but would it be able to handle this much volume?

Would spreading this volume onto 10 different Mistertango accounts be a good idea?

Does Advcash accept SEPA wiring from Stripe UK? Does anyone have any experience sending money from Stripe to Advcash?

Mister tango is semi-working with some delays in payments. Wouldnt count on them after past scandals. Keep in mind they have a monitoring department that would easily do the 1+1.

They are many licensed EMI's in east Europe that can work with those amounts. Receiving a wire from the UK shouldnt arise any flags assuming you have the right paperwork.

I think it is the optimal solution for you as you need something in the middle of a big EMI/exchange and a small one.

I am also interested in knowing on what basis do you announce that globitex collects data? I have an account with them and for the moment their service has been good.

After you submit your documents (passport and selfie) they will never contact you back to inform about the status of your verification. You will have to message them to ask about your case. They are fine to take your documents, but they do not care to communicate with you further. Then they start to ask more and more docs (with long delays between responses), such as: proof of income, bank statement, source of wealth, utility bill. Even if they are not scammers, (though I doubt they are not, or well maybe it is one man show, who can simply lose all your documents one time or can be hacked/stolen from him) there are more simple and adequate services to buy crypto. So do not lose your time with them. Also they never write their personal names in emails, that is a bit suspicious too.

Elve, I see you mentioned globitex in several threads on this forum with placing an active link to their web site. So maybe you somehow related to globitex besides being their customer, but promoting them here noiselessly ))

Elve, I see you mentioned globitex in several threads on this forum with placing an active link to their web site. So maybe you somehow related to globitex besides being their customer, but promoting them here noiselessly ))
Please report such threads if you feel it is advertising or promotion.

Beside that, thank you for your review about Globitex, let's see if more to come.

Ahahah I had never read this, I think you can read all my messages here and I was never there to do any promotion and any link.

I have simply used Globitex for a long time and always without any problems. I think that's one of the purposes of this forum to share our experiences with such EMI.

Any idea why Payoner shutdown your account, did you do any btc related transactions?
I did trade incoming funds on Localbitcoins so there is a small chance one of the traders got "caught" as btc traders and then my trades with them were exposed as trades. But probably not.

The incoming funds all came from a Stripe account with a URL of a stock trading site. Stock trading is against their terms so I thought this was why. But the strange part is that they approved the site (and a 3k usd transaction from it) after an extensive review. But then when I received 30usd extra, they shut it down. So I'm very confused. Don't really know why they shut it down.

i used mine to receive payments from stripe as well and it’s all legit business and i don’t trade bitcoin they accepted all my documents and already verified the website and received like 30k every 3 days but then i received 100k and they blocked my account, no email, no notification nothing, spoke with them and they said they will unblock after further review, will see how it will end.

i used mine to receive payments from stripe as well and it’s all legit business and i don’t trade bitcoin they accepted all my documents and already verified the website and received like 30k every 3 days but then i received 100k and they blocked my account, no email, no notification nothing, spoke with them and they said they will unblock after further review, will see how it will end.
Did AdvCash block your account?