Our valued sponsor

Cryptoexchange with German IBAN

Mister M

Nov 5, 2023
Germany
Visit site
Dear Offshorecorptalk Community.

I am looking for Crypto Exchangers with a German IBAN for EUR deposits. For example, Coinbase offers German IBAN through Banking Circle. But as Coinbase has been a shitshow for me lately, I am looking for other suggestions.

Kind regards and thanks for your help

Reactions: ilke
I'm not sure with the IBAN but I believe these guys have one

And these guys are located in Stuttgart
Yes, they do! They partnering with the Boerse Stuttgart Group.
Sadly not an option for higher amounts, as their due-dilligence will make each transfer take more than seven days - The headaches for the requested documents aside

• Wow
Reactions: jafo
Sadly not an option for higher amounts, as their due-dilligence will make each transfer take more than seven days - The headaches for the requested documents aside

What higher amounts are you talking about and why don't you just use OTC desks?

What are the amounts you plan to put through this service?

What OTC Desks that offer a German IBAN can you recommend?
OTC desks don't offer IBANs as these are given out be EMIs and the likes. But the suggestion was regarding just a general change of operations. By the way, why does it matter so much that it is a German IBAN? If you are German and get an IBAN from any EU country they would automatically let your home country know I'm pretty sure, so just it being German doesn't add much extra value.