Our valued sponsor

Cyprus bank account for Belize company how and where and what?

Well, it's possible to open a bank account in Cyprus for your Belize company remotly, means, no need to visit Cyprus nor the bank.

What requirements do you have to the bank? and account management?

Depending on what requirements you may have to the bank and how much money will flow through the account you may either choose a Cyprus bank for your banking needs ot a real offshore account for instant in Mauritius or St. Vincent, primary difference are the fees you pay. Cyprus banks are not cheap so the offshore banks, however, the latter the costly.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Depending on what requirements you may have to the bank and how much money will flow through the account you may either choose a Cyprus bank for your banking needs ot a real offshore account for instant in Mauritius or St. Vincent' date=' primary difference are the fees you pay. Cyprus banks are not cheap so the offshore banks, however, the latter the costly.[/quote']
I agree, however, for fast transfers banking in Cyprus is the way to go. Anyway, all banks have their go / no go if you understand.

You mean Cyprus has the best offshore banks? or are there other offshore jurisdictions where the banks are fast with international wire transfers? I read HSBC Hong Kong, Barcleys Seychelles and Bank of Mauritius have same day transfers as well?

You mean Cyprus has the best offshore banks? or are there other offshore jurisdictions where the banks are fast with international wire transfers? I read HSBC Hong Kong' date=' Barcleys Seychelles and Bank of Mauritius have same day transfers as well?[/quote']
Well, what I say is the Cyprus banks are pretty good and stable and they are cheaper than most of the other offshore banks, however, what would be great is to have several different bank accounts for your company in different countries and different banks.

If you would compare the banks in Cyprus (I mean all of them) with the offshore banks available at your list and even in other offshore jurisdictions, what would you say is the best bank of them all for regular business with standard requirements to the net banking interface and currencies ?

If you would compare the banks in Cyprus (I mean all of them) with the offshore banks available at your list and even in other offshore jurisdictions' date=' what would you say is the best bank of them all for regular business with standard requirements to the net banking interface and currencies ?[/quote']
True, True, True.

We didn't send anything original to the bank' date=' except the bank application that was send directly to the agent.[/quote']
Second that... scanned copies are perfectly fine and you can open an account with the banks in Cyprus for your Belize, Seychelles, BVI and Cyprus Company hassle free. Most often at least depending on your business.

Yeah the Cyprus banks are very stable and pretty easy to open accounts at.
Must say, I didn't see any troubles nor did we had any! When reading other forums and users it seems they don't know what they speak about or only "want to know better as everyone else" when they say Cyprus is a no go for banking. Everything has been working stable and 100% hassle free. Internet banking works great at least with Piareus Bank Cyprus and Bank of Cyprus, fast transfers and low fees!

Reactions: pontiacG8
Must say, I didn't see any troubles nor did we had any! When reading other forums and users it seems they don't know what they speak about or only "want to know better as everyone else" when they say Cyprus is a no go for banking. Everything has been working stable and 100% hassle free. Internet banking works great at least with Piareus Bank Cyprus and Bank of Cyprus, fast transfers and low fees!
What you may read on other forums about Cyprus banking is posted by noobs, idiots and people that don't even hold accounts with any bank in Cyprus! I know so many that holds an account in Cyprus and that's for more than 10 years, none of them had any problems so far don't even during 2008 - 2010! Why people suddenly start this stupid claims about cyprus banking I can't say.

Reactions: JohnLocke
What you may read on other forums about Cyprus banking is posted by noobs, idiots and people that don't even hold accounts with any bank in Cyprus! I know so many that holds an account in Cyprus and that's for more than 10 years, none of them had any problems so far don't even during 2008 - 2010! Why people suddenly start this stupid claims about cyprus banking I can't say.
At some part I agree with you. It seems that so many have read about somthing but don't have first hand information about the situation and issue there have been in Cyprus!

Latest Threads