Our valued sponsor

Cyprus company for my new business activity!

Propeller

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Apr 17, 2009
Visit site
I have been thinking about to setup a new Cyprus company for new business activities. What I want to be able to do is to acquirer new businesses / early stage companies. Buy with full risk but at a low price.

Using a Cyprus company for this purpose will have the benefit to have a legit looking company but with a grade of privacy if setup with nominees.

Now that I came so far I just want to know of any EMI you may know that will accept a Cyprus company as client?

Mister Tango will work with you and you can try with Revolut have seen it work for not long time ago.

Reactions: JohnLocke
With Nominees? You can only open bank accounts/EMIs with the help of your service provider from where you've got your Nominees (and you have to pay him for that service).

No bank or EMI will allow you to open with Nominees easily.

No bank or EMI will allow you to open with Nominees easily.
Most nominees from the more reputable incorporation services will provide the EMI of your choice with the documents required to open an account.

Same experience here with a Cyprus company and bank account, actually it has been working for me for many years, I belive I'm on the 11th year with the oldest.

For 3 years I have had my Cyprus company with banking at former Piraeus bank, it has been working great for me since day 1
Same experience here with a Cyprus company and bank account, actually it has been working for me for many years, I belive I'm on the 11th year with the oldest.
Do you use non-cyprus nominee or real directors to avoid the effective management rule?

As I mentioned the oldest company is 11 years old, the rest may be between 3 - 5 y.o - so no one is asking questions.

I have appointed real person local nominees, has this from the very beginning.