Our valued sponsor

Cyprus Company Formation

sargolzaei44

Sep 29, 2021
US
Visit site
Hey,
I wanted to register a company with zero employees in Cyprus and I was wondering if anyone here has ever done that so they could tell me which companies I could trust to do it for me remotely! I also don't really know the steps, the documentation they require, or even if there are any limits or restrictions for people who wanted to register a company in Cyprus. Could anyone possibly help me out?

Hey,
I wanted to register a company with zero employees in Cyprus and I was wondering if anyone here has ever done that so they could tell me which companies I could trust to do it for me remotely! I also don't really know the steps, the documentation they require, or even if there are any limits or restrictions for people who wanted to register a company in Cyprus. Could anyone possibly help me out?
Hi, this is a very standard set-up. You will have to use nominee directors etc, if you would like further information I can send you a PM if it's ok with you

Reactions: Kadster
Hi, this is a very standard set-up. You will have to use nominee directors etc, if you would like further information I can send you a PM if it's ok with you
Hi, I am planning to relocate and set up a company for stock/options trading. I would appreciate a PM for further advice on finding a reliable partner for the initial set up and accounting. Thanks!

Hey,
I see nobody mentioned any companies, so I'll be the first. You can trust IBCCS TAX We offer remote incorporation and have competent tax advisors onboard who understand international tax, and we can assist you with setting up structures that will hold.
Reach out to us and mention my name and we will offer you a discount.

Latest Threads