Our valued sponsor

Cyprus company incorporation, order now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnLocke

Administrator
Dec 29, 2008
Europe
Visit site
At the moment we are running a campaign for the incorporation of a Cyprus company, we have dormant companies available as well.

You get:

• Incorporation of a company in Cyprus
  • Registered Office address in Cyprus, with mail forwarding
  • All incoroperation documents in original by scan and courier.
  • Share certificate
  • Official Company certificate
  • Memorandum & articles and registration certificate
  • Apostilled registration documents and shareholder certificate.

Our normal fee, 2795 now only 2395

We can also help with the opening of a bank account in Cyprus for your company, additional costs EUR 550

To order or if you have any additional questions, please submit a ticket to our sales team here, More...

You can also find additional services when you register a Cyprus company at our website.

This service is provided by OffshoreCorpGroup.Com and NOT by Admin at OffshoreCorpTalk.com nor by OffshoreCorpTalk.com at all.

Last edited:
You got my order?
Spoke with our sales, yes we got your order, much appreciated, thank you!

Thanks for your feedback guys. If you have any questions to the fee or want to place your order, you can do this here, More...

At the moment we are running a campaign for the incorporation of a Cyprus company, we have dormant companies available as well.
You get:

• Incorporation of a company in Cyprus
  • Registered Office address in Cyprus, with mail forwarding
  • All incoroperation documents in original by scan and courier.
  • Share certificate
  • Official Company certificate
  • Memorandum & articles and registration certificate
  • Apostilled registration documents and shareholder certificate.

Our normal fee, 2795 now only 2395

We can also help with the opening of a bank account in Cyprus for your company, additional costs EUR 550

To order or if you have any additional questions, please submit a ticket to our sales team here, More...

You can also find additional services when you register a Cyprus company at our website.
This is a great offer compared to what I have seen at other websites which have hidden fees and other charges they don't list at their website nor in their offers given when requested! Im still not sure if I go for a company in Cyprus or a offshore company somewhere else!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for your feedback guys. If you have any questions to the fee or want to place your order' date=' you can do this here, [url']More...[/url]
Here we have to place order right? Also I have some questions about companies in Cyprus and the accounting, filing of tax and privacy issues if any, is that here to submit them too?

Reactions: JohnLocke
You can submit all your questions and your order using the link provided by Admin, they are very helpful and you may as well get a quick answer pretty fast. If you have the money and from all your other threads I read. a Ready Made company in Cyprus is what you are looking for and can get you jump started.

Reactions: JohnLocke
You can submit all your questions and your order using the link provided by Admin' date=' they are very helpful and you may as well get a quick answer pretty fast. If you have the money and from all your other threads I read. a Ready Made company in Cyprus is what you are looking for and can get you jump started.[/quote']
Correct, all questions you may have as well as to order has to be submitted by a ticket to our sales support at the above link. For dormant companies in Cyprus you have simply to mentioned it in your message and we will be able to provide you a list of available companies if any.

Is this still a valid offer? Just wondering because it seems to be cheaper than regular fee.
Yes sure it is still valid and you can place your order any time /offshore-formation.html

Last edited:
Thanks you got an order :)
Thank you, I got informed it was already processed and you have received everything including the incorporation documents by courier.

yes thank you admin and your staff for your work, has been a pleasure to work with you on this incorporation everything is fine, thanks again!
Thank you for your review, I'm glad that we were able to help you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads