Our valued sponsor

cyprus company with vat and registration number

trundom

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Nov 30, 2015
Visit site
I was thinking of setting up a company in Cyprus. Could you please let me know what you require and how long it would take for the formation (incl Tax, VAT and Bank Account)?? I am British but live in Dubai.Hi, I was thinking of setting up a company in Cyprus. Could you please let me know what you require and how long it would take for the formation (incl Tax, VAT and Bank Account)?? I am British but live in Dubai.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard Hussain,

For the incorporation we only need a copy of passport and a utility bill (electricity or phone bill) , that’s all.

For the Bank Account we will beside above also need a Reference letter from a Bank or Lawyer or certified accountant.

The company formation takes typically 7 days and the bank account additional 4 -5 days.

Reactions: clemens
The VAT registration will take somehow a bit longer, maybe 10 days, it depends very much on the authorities in Cyprus and is out

of our control, but as mentioned, normally it is done within 10 business days

Everything is done online, there is no need to visit Cyprus, once you have send all the applications to me by e-mail, we will

review them and if everything is fine, you will need to send the original copies by courier service (Fedex or DHL etc.) to our Office in Cyprus.

When we have received the documents and the payment everything will be setup as agreed and within 10 to 20 business days the company and bank account is ready, by that time

we will send the original apostilled corporate documents, company certificate etc. to you by courier service.

The bank will also get in touch with you directly to complete the bank account opening and they will send you the counter signed contract, debit- credit card and pin code for

the e-Banking directly.

I chated with Peter (btw) online and would be grateful if you could email me the chat I had with him as the system did not ask me if I wanted to save the chat detail.

I'm sure he has spoken to you about it, but I need all the information, forms etc to set up a company (shelf). I have send you PM with details, thanks!

Reactions: myhand
Send you a reply... let's see if we can work something out for you ;)

sorry to disturb' date=' what requirements are there to register a company in Cyprus for VAT ?[/quote']
A simple proforma invoice will do it, we have been through this process a several times no issues what so ever.

Reactions: JohnLocke
A simple proforma invoice will do it, we have been through this process a several times no issues what so ever.
Yes a proforma invoice is required and the only document we need once the company is incorporated and to register it for VAT in Cyprus.

Yeah can confirm' date='takes only a few days to get your company registered for VAT in Cyprus and to have the VAT registration number available. Because of my knowledge in my home country I thought it was the same hassle to get it in Cyprus but it's not.[/quote']
I thought it was the same in all European countries. What issues did you face quickfix?

Yeah can confirm' date='takes only a few days to get your company registered for VAT in Cyprus and to have the VAT registration number available. Because of my knowledge in my home country I thought it was the same hassle to get it in Cyprus but it's not.[/quote']
Me too, everything is done good and fast no problems.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Please elaborate on the issues you have had.

Latest Threads