Our valued sponsor

Cyprus Development Bank Cdbweb.ga

marky6364

Apr 22, 2021
uk
Visit site
Hello I have an offshore bank account with the Cyprus Development Bank there website is cdbweb.ga I am being charged massive fees to withdraw and as of now have not been able to withdraw. I am now thinking that this bank are not genuine yet there website is still up. Does anyone know this bank and how can I get my money back from them. I have reported them to financial ombudsman of Cyprus and am waiting for a reply. Thanks

Hello I have an offshore bank account with the Cyprus Development Bank there website is cdbweb.ga I am being charged massive fees to withdraw and as of now have not been able to withdraw. I am now thinking that this bank are not genuine yet there website is still up. Does anyone know this bank and how can I get my money back from them. I have reported them to financial ombudsman of Cyprus and am waiting for a reply. Thanks
Hi CDB is a genuine bank in Cyprus, I have never heard of any issues with them, I note however that the website you have posted is not correct their website is - Welcome - CDB bank

Reactions: seabreeze
Hello I have an offshore bank account with the Cyprus Development Bank there website is cdbweb.ga
That is not the website of Cyprus Development Bank.

.ga is the country code top level domain for Gabon. Gabon is a different country.

Sounds like you might have been defrauded by scammers.

The genuine CDB uses the domain cdb.com.cy.

Latest Threads