Our valued sponsor

Cyprus Development Bank Cdbweb.ga

marky6364

Apr 22, 2021
uk
Visit site
Hello I have an offshore bank account with the Cyprus Development Bank there website is cdbweb.ga I am being charged massive fees to withdraw and as of now have not been able to withdraw. I am now thinking that this bank are not genuine yet there website is still up. Does anyone know this bank and how can I get my money back from them. I have reported them to financial ombudsman of Cyprus and am waiting for a reply. Thanks

Hello I have an offshore bank account with the Cyprus Development Bank there website is cdbweb.ga I am being charged massive fees to withdraw and as of now have not been able to withdraw. I am now thinking that this bank are not genuine yet there website is still up. Does anyone know this bank and how can I get my money back from them. I have reported them to financial ombudsman of Cyprus and am waiting for a reply. Thanks
Hi CDB is a genuine bank in Cyprus, I have never heard of any issues with them, I note however that the website you have posted is not correct their website is - Welcome - CDB bank

Reactions: seabreeze

Latest Threads