Our valued sponsor

Debitable virtual bank accounts for UAE Company

OJ333

Jul 7, 2021
Bulgaria
Visit site
Hello, I would like to ask for a reccomendation for an EMI that accepts Dubai (RACICC) company that offers a DEBITABLE bank account. I am already using Currenxie and Payoneer and am satisfied with their service. HOWEVER, the issue is that Stripe is constantly blocking payouts because they require a debitable bank account and when they try to debit the Currenxie or Payoneer one it gives them error and they pause payouts.

Thanks in advance

Hello, I would like to ask for a reccomendation for an EMI that accepts Dubai (RACICC) company that offers a DEBITABLE bank account. I am already using Currenxie and Payoneer and am satisfied with their service. HOWEVER, the issue is that Stripe is constantly blocking payouts because they require a debitable bank account and when they try to debit the Currenxie or Payoneer one it gives them error and they pause payouts.

Thanks in advance
Can you just re-submit details and its active again?

Also how did you Manage to get local UAE details for payout?

"Can you just re-submit details and its active again?" - generally yes, but it requires lengthy procedures of communicating with the support team and re-explaining everything + it delays your cashflow. Sometimes it doesn't work though and the bank account is finished.

"Also how did you Manage to get local UAE details for payout?" - I am using USD account, not UAE. Only the company is located in UAE, my customers are charged in USD and are generally in USA, CA, AU and EU.

"Can you just re-submit details and its active again?" - generally yes, but it requires lengthy procedures of communicating with the support team and re-explaining everything + it delays your cashflow. Sometimes it doesn't work though and the bank account is finished.

"Also how did you Manage to get local UAE details for payout?" - I am using USD account, not UAE. Only the company is located in UAE, my customers are charged in USD and are generally in USA, CA, AU and EU.
USD account from UAE bank?

Latest Threads