Our valued sponsor

Delaware incorporation

Ghkxec

Jan 22, 2018
Visit site
I was just wondering would it be a good option for someone not living in the US to form a Delaware offshore company and since you cant open a bank account there without visiting the states, use some service like Uphold or something instead of corporate bank account. Is this possible or you must open a real bank account somewhere for company?

Does Xapo - Bringing bitcoin to everyday life allow Bank Transfers / SEPA to own bank account or 3rd party account? If so it's an alternative not for the replacement of the debit card but at least to get BTC our in EURO.

Reactions: Luigi
Well I was thinking since Im not an US citizen they dont give a s**t about my identity and also I was told that in Delawere there is no public register of company officers. I plan to acquire my customers mostly from EU countries so Im not sure how they would react on doing a business with Belize corporation. Maybe Im saying stupid things but dont know much about that stuff :)

Does Xapo - Bringing bitcoin to everyday life allow Bank Transfers / SEPA to own bank account or 3rd party account? If so it's an alternative not for the replacement of the debit card but at least to get BTC our in EURO.
If xapo had Wave Crest as their card issuer that story is gone because they got cut off by Visa last month. Dont know if they have any other solution but it isnt likely.

Well I was thinking since Im not an US citizen they dont give a s**t about my identity and also I was told that in Delawere there is no public register of company officers. I plan to acquire my customers mostly from EU countries so Im not sure how they would react on doing a business with Belize corporation. Maybe Im saying stupid things but dont know much about that stuff :)
It is not stupid, unfortunately some clients might reject paying to Belize. If most of your clients are in EU, Delaware is the best solution for you.

It is not stupid, unfortunately some clients might reject paying to Belize. If most of your clients are in EU, Delaware is the best solution for you.
And what about Wyoming, apparently it is easier and cheaper to incorporate there and for additional privacy you can have nominee officers (and also there are no company owners in public records). I guess only downside could be expenses for book keeping and accountant because I heard it is really complicated because of US tax law and so.

Hello to everybody,
I would like to ask you some help, presently I have a company in Delaware but with out any bank account associated.
Do you know how and where I can open a bank account in € currency to associate to this company?

Thanks

Hello to everybody,
I would like to ask you some help, presently I have a company in Delaware but with out any bank account associated.
Do you know how and where I can open a bank account in € currency to associate to this company?

Thanks
I do not believe, there is any bank which is willing to open EUR currency account for LLC from Delaware. There can be few exemptions is you are willing to deposit few million Eur..

I do not believe, there is any bank which is willing to open EUR currency account for LLC from Delaware. There can be few exemptions is you are willing to deposit few million Eur..
Unfortunately no even half million of EUR. I just would like to send there my salary that is around 7k eur month.
In this case, I guess the answer is definitely no. Any suggestion on how I can try to use that company (LLC Delaware) somehow?

Unfortunately no even half million of EUR. I just would like to send there my salary that is around 7k eur month.
In this case, I guess the answer is definitely no. Any suggestion on how I can try to use that company (LLC Delaware) somehow?
7K per month does not make any sens for any tax optimization.

Amount from which it makes sense to start creating any structure is from 350K per year.

Delaware company means US indicia for any bank. It means FATCA administration what costs bank from few hundred to few thousand Eur per month. So, you will find a bank which are willing to open a bank account for Delaware company in EUR currency. But they will ask you to pay 2K Eur per month on a fees. Are you willing to pay it? Bank is a business like any other. They will not provide you a service, where they have a direct costs in thousands and you will be paying them few bucks..

7K per month does not make any sens for any tax optimization.

Amount from which it makes sense to start creating any structure is from 350K per year.

Delaware company means US indicia for any bank. It means FATCA administration what costs bank from few hundred to few thousand Eur per month. So, you will find a bank which are willing to open a bank account for Delaware company in EUR currency. But they will ask you to pay 2K Eur per month on a fees. Are you willing to pay it? Bank is a business like any other. They will not provide you a service, where they have a direct costs in thousands and you will be paying them few bucks..
Thanks a lot for the explanation

Latest Threads