Our valued sponsor

Display other company name on website than on Stripe account?

bulls**t, you spread nonsense here.. If people follow your advise they will get a hell of lots of chargebacks.

Attacking people here on the forum is a bad idea, I speak from experience.

Huh?

Let me get this straight:
- Visitor buys from ABC.com
- Stripe account is registered under 123 LLC

According to you, descriptor should be 123 LLC since that's what the Stripe account is registered under?

Even though the website they purchased from/recognize is ABC.com?

Right.

@netmillions You don't even read OP's initial post and now you want to look like an expert. I don't want to bother to answer your questions, take a hide moo%¤"

Isn't this what @<<snippet>> said?
No, check the quote in his post to which he was responding: Display other company name on website than on Stripe account?

Whether a user does a chargeback has everything to do with the descriptor, and nothing to do with to whom the Stripe account is registered.

@netmillions You don't even read OP's initial post and now you want to look like an expert. I don't want to bother to answer your questions, take a hide moo%¤"
Yes, please don't. I'd be happy to not receive incorrect advice lol.

Anyway, waste of my time getting into a pissing match.

[
Whether a user does a chargeback has everything to do with the descriptor, and nothing to do with to whom the Stripe account is registered.
you fucktard don't understand the initial question but just claim to be Dr. Watson. If a customer get charged on his card showing some company name and this customer google the company name but can't find it he will do a chargeback, that simple, very straight forward, what the f**k do you don't understand!??????

Descriptor should contain name of the service/store and has nothing to do with the registered company name.

My issue is that i want that COMPANY A to be the operator of the website and displayed in the websites T&S/other places. COMPANY B will receive the payments and are registered with Stripe but will not be visible to customers.

Reactions: netmillions
Btw i have another site with Stripe that has the above setup, up and running for 5-6 months without any issues so far.
That's a very short period, you will need to wait some more time.

So when someone comes to your WEBSITE you show the COMPANY A to the customer XYZ AG but when the user get charged the descriptor (and bank statement) will say you are charged by COMPANY B is that how we shall understand this?

That's a very short period, you will need to wait some more time.

So when someone comes to your WEBSITE you show the COMPANY A to the customer XYZ AG but when the user get charged the descriptor (and bank statement) will say you are charged by COMPANY B is that how we shall understand this?

No thats not what i mean.

Customer comes to my website Storename1.com and buys something, the descriptor will then of course say Storename1.com.

In Storename1.com you can find Terms&Conditions and a Contact us page, there it says: This website is operated by COMPANY A LLC.

The company registered with Stripe which receives the payments are COMPANY B LLC.

Let's not mix up Trade name with Legal name. The Trade name should of course be correct in the descriptor.

Last edited:
Maybe state somewhere on the website that Company 1 provides the website and Company 2 manages payments.
maybe if you must to create a new company to use this system it might be useful to use two companies with a similar name but modifying some letter. For example the lowercase l is the same as the uppercase i at first glance. And the capital o is identical to the number 0. To give an example, if you write Inmorent-O.3 it would look the same as lnmorent-0.3. The only difference is that in the first there is a lower case "L" and a capital one. And in the second company there is a capital i and one 0 (zero). But at first glance it seems the same

Yes my friend, i appreciate it. You think it wil be enough if i write something like this in the T&C?:

"Storename" is a website which are operated by COMPANY A LLC.

And maybe on the bottom of the terms:

Card payments are processed and received by COMPANY B LLC (This is the Stripe company)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes my friend, i appreciate it. You think it wil be enough if i write something like this in the T&C?:

"Storename" is a website which are operated by COMPANY A LLC.

And maybe on the bottom of the terms:

Card payments are processed and received by COMPANY B LLC (This is the Stripe company)
I know some persons who did it and it was working more than 3 years ago. This way is knew as missmacht name. Many people play with that. But it will depend af many factors like all the differents markets place, payment providers etc...
But you need to use some other tools to complet the work. This is a little part off the work. Try to create a domain holding. Use also domain providers like nja.la or others to get anonimous web. The missmacht name it's a little part of a work with many elements

What you're describing is not allowed under card scheme rules and if/when Stripe finds out, they will stop processing and freeze your funds until you change, or they will just close your account forever.

If the incident is severe enough (in particular if it involves gambling, adult, crypto, CBD, or other high-risk), you also run the risk having your name end up on Visa and Mastercard blacklists.

Hello my friend, can u tell me more about this blacklist. I think I am blacklisted from stripe. Whatever I try I cant seem to make stripe account without them disabling it. A few days after. I tried a lot of things. trust me.

Blacklisting is called being placed on the TMF (Terminated Merchant File). This is done by the acquiring/processing entity. Sols is correct that all information regarding the company and said shareholders (owners) info is flagged. It is a difficult task to get removed off of the TMF but it is possible..just another fyi. Once again, as long as the company who is entered into the agreement with the customer and payment processor is in the terms and conditions you will be good to go.
What if I agree with my friend that we create another stripe in his names. Will stripe still be able to track my moves?
I think I am blacklisted from stripe.

No, it's not very rare. It's just that once you're on there, you need to work with increasingly dodgy and creative solutions. You can also be removed from the MATCH list (formerly TMF), so it's not always a permanent mark on your record.

As GAC touches on, they might just be legitimate businesses with all necessary licenses and legal arrangements in place.
Who do I have to contact to know whether I am on the list bro?

Very simply put, the example of the companies using 20-30 set ups are running a scam. Your Danish example is a legitimate business. With 24 years dealing with the processing industry specifically high risk, I have seen it all. I can get a merchant account for anyone, even if they are selling air.. lol...
Hello bro, are u able to get a me stripe account. Even though I might be blacklisted.

They will be able to track you if you use the same ip and the same hardware id(same pc as before). And of course if you use the same name etc.
A lot of people might have the same name as me?
Also can they track me by sending me emails. And I open it on my blacklisted computer?

They will be able to track you if you use the same ip and the same hardware id(same pc as before). And of course if you use the same name etc.

U created one yeasterday from another computer, new ip but the same name. It worked out fine. the name was not a problem at all. I think they might know that there could be other with the same name as mine. What do u think Nicolas :)

Latest Threads