Our valued sponsor

Dividends in bank

santosg

BANNED MEMBER
Oct 21, 2020
Visit site
If a very large corporation had like over $700 million+ usd in dividends, what kind of bank/financial institution might this kind of money be deposited in assuming that the dividends belonged to a very small group of people like 3-4 and this small party gave their consent for all of this money to wind up in the same bank account? Would there be any kind of bank/financial institution that could absorb this amount of money and also insure it at the same time like FDIC? Im scratching my head here trying to figure this one out?

It's for you to prove the source until they are satisfied.

Let's assume you invested in crypto early and brought 1M coins for $0.01 each 10 teny years ago. Those coins are now worth $100.

So your coins are now worth $100M.
now you have a way to cash them out but little to no evidence of when you bought them.
The bank are going to want to satisfy themselves of the legitimacy of your coins.

Once you can do that you will be afforded all the services of the bank as you are a VVIP customer.

If you can't find somebody that can.

Last edited:
Reactions: rowena
But would they investigate the source of the dividends? If so, would they issue a bank debit card in the end?
Money Laundering rules basic since 2015 !

If a very large corporation had like over $700 million+ usd in dividends, what kind of bank/financial institution might this kind of money be deposited in assuming that the dividends belonged to a very small group of people like 3-4 and this small party gave their consent for all of this money to wind up in the same bank account? Would there be any kind of bank/financial institution that could absorb this amount of money and also insure it at the same time like FDIC? Im scratching my head here trying to figure this one out?

I discussed this before. These sort of entities park their $700m dividends in short term US treasury bills or Cash liquidity funds like JP Morgans Cash Liquidity Fund before deciding what to do with it. A US treasury bond only has liability to the US government and can be bought directly via US Treasury Direct even.

Reactions: khinkali and kkein

Latest Threads