Our valued sponsor

DLS-Dubai.com (Fred) - Reviews

Unfortunately, he has not been active here for a long time. We have tried to contact him individually on Skype as well to get him to the forum, but there is total radio silence. I can only encourage you to post here in the thread as you already have, and then we must hope that he shows up here at some point.

Reactions: Grovert
Unfortunately, he has not been active here for a long time. We have tried to contact him individually on Skype as well to get him to the forum, but there is total radio silence. I can only encourage you to post here in the thread as you already have, and then we must hope that he shows up here at some point.
Quite sad it ended like this.
I was never a client of DLS Dubai and was never in contact with Fred but enjoyed his insights here in the forum and he sounded professional and trustworthy

Hi, guys I just want to say I am trying to contact DLS Dubai / Fred via whatsapp/mail but no response for last 2 to 3 weeks. He was always helpful and mostly responds quickly. Its the first time let down while I tried to contact him to renew my company and sort my residence VISA/Dubai bank account which I already paid for but it was my fault I couldnt manage to come to UAE to finish all these process but he always told me he still have my slot whenever I can arrange to come. And now looks like no response at all from him. Fred.....if you see this message please contact me asap.

Hi, guys I just want to say I am trying to contact DLS Dubai / Fred via whatsapp/mail but no response for last 2 to 3 weeks. He was always helpful and mostly responds quickly. Its the first time let down while I tried to contact him to renew my company and sort my residence VISA/Dubai bank account which I already paid for but it was my fault I couldnt manage to come to UAE to finish all these process but he always told me he still have my slot whenever I can arrange to come. And now looks like no response at all from him. Fred.....if you see this message please contact me asap.
if you dont get reply,
you can do it yourself easily by contacting ifza. Book a medical test then and regarding the bank account theres a lot of info in the forum how you get one.

Reactions: Grovert and jahmac
fred is impossible to get hold of these days. I am with a new provider that is reasonably priced I can put you in contact if you like.

Hi, I'm in the same situation too. Could you send me details of the new provider please?

if anyone needs help with management of their UAE entity - feel free to DM me. We are registered agents in many emirates and we can provide professional legal assistance.
Why not just contact the freezone directly? After all its very clear and easy instructions and pretty much the same. No need to pay extras for nothing.

- Contact freezone of your choice
- Ask for best price
- Pay
- Fill out their forms for company formation and personal details
- Wait until company is set up
- Wait until eVisa to your passport, receive it via email as PDF and print out
- Visit UAE and show printed eVisa at passport control which you need to get stamped
ID
- Visit medical center for health and HIV test
- Fingerprint and photo
- Wait until you get text message for collection few days later

DONE????

Bank account can be started with ADCB Hayyak after downloading the app, filling the info, visit their uBank ADCB Branch and get the debit card printed right away.

I just dont understand why people are so obsessed about using someone like Fred who carged 10 000 AED on top of what you normally pay. He would argue that "oh but you have a personal driver" haha dude. Its a normal sh1tty car, not a pro chauffeur... You can get a careem taxi for 10th of the price lol. "Oh but you get VVIP service".... No if you want VIP you pay extra to the gov and they will speed up the process.

At topsss he could help setting up a bank account or give about good EMIs but thats it. Info you can get from this forum too... Or by just applying to different bank branches until one gives you a company account... OR start with WIO Business account until you have some history and apply again..........

Stop getting robbed. If you cant figure out how to set up a company in the most streamlined process in the world... You perhaps shouldnt be running a company. Its dead easy and even a monkey can do it.

Why not just contact the freezone directly? After all its very clear and easy instructions and pretty much the same. No need to pay extras for nothing.

- Ask for best price
- Pay
- Visit UAE and show printed eVisa at passport control which you need to get stamped
ID
- Fingerprint and photo

DONE????

Bank account can be started with ADCB Hayyak after downloading the app, filling the info, visit their uBank ADCB Branch and get the debit card printed right away.

I just dont understand why people are so obsessed about using someone like Fred who carged 10 000 AED on top of what you normally pay. He would argue that "oh but you have a personal driver" haha dude. Its a normal sh1tty car, not a pro chauffeur... You can get a careem taxi for 10th of the price lol. "Oh but you get VVIP service".... No if you want VIP you pay extra to the gov and they will speed up the process.

At topsss he could help setting up a bank account or give about good EMIs but thats it. Info you can get from this forum too... Or by just applying to different bank branches until one gives you a company account... OR start with WIO Business account until you have some history and apply again..........

Stop getting robbed. If you cant figure out how to set up a company in the most streamlined process in the world... You perhaps shouldnt be running a company. Its dead easy and even a monkey can do it.
100% correct. The only thing that I still can’t seem to get is how they get the personal proof of address easily. You need that for business bank accounts. For Wio business you don’t need personal address proof.

- Ask for best price
- Pay
ID
- Fingerprint and photo

DONE????

so true, I found this obsession in the forum, not even with service providers for the UAE, but especially and solely with Fred “THE MAN FOR DUBAI” bemusing for a long time.
I guess in the end it is how you say it, most people who need the level of handholding to setup a UAE FZE shouldn’t have one in the first place.

Review of @Fred 's service part 3:

Dealing with Fred recently proved to be quite a headache as I had to constantly follow up for months to secure a refund. Though the process was filled with back-and-forth communication, I can now breathe a sigh of relief knowing that I have finally received my refund.

While I am grateful that Fred did eventually honor his commitment and resolve the issue, I can't help but wish that it hadn't taken so long to reach a resolution.

The issue has been successfully resolved.

Reactions: kkein and Forester
Review of @Fred 's service part 3:

Dealing with Fred recently proved to be quite a headache as I had to constantly follow up for months to secure a refund. Though the process was filled with back-and-forth communication, I can now breathe a sigh of relief knowing that I have finally received my refund.

While I am grateful that Fred did eventually honor his commitment and resolve the issue, I can't help but wish that it hadn't taken so long to reach a resolution.

The issue has been successfully resolved.
So, what happened? Did he all of a sudden started to reply on your messages?
Did he understasnd you would file a police report?
What made him realize he charged you and therefore owe you the service you signed up for?

Latest Threads