Our valued sponsor

Do crypto exchange vcc visa card anonymous??

Dear sir,

The vcc which are provided by major crypto exhchange and emi ( advcash, binance , wirexapp) are anonymous or not?
If I use them to book hotel , Is it anonymous payment or not??

Thanks
Avoid whitelabels.... get an anonymous vcc, load it up with the required amount needed, pay at the hotel website, inrelation to the amount needed, No. of days,No. Of guests, meal plan..etc

At the hotels interface, whats received is the vcc details,amount paid(in currency value of the vcc), days of stay at hotel, meal plan. triplicate copies of payment receipt, to you via email, to the hotel, and finally to the receipt statement on the card...

Easy opsec...cig-:,rea#44!

regardless what you are doing with the any card, even if it was invisible you forget about an important point.

ANY HOTEL WORLD WIDE requires you to provide them with a passport by checkin. So it will be easy to connect you with the magic anonymous / invisible card.

Think twice before you lesson to people around here with doubtful interests.

BTW OP you are breaking the forum rules wonder when @Admin will moderate this, your conversation belongs to the mentor group and not the public forums.

not sure if i understand your recent threads .but you ask if these vcc's leak your info?

you should get disposable vcc.
can you tell me how he will avoid to give the passport at the reception using your method?

Make the hooker/lover pay the hotel with cash and get you another key, you can come up later
LOL

several crypto gift card shops offer coupons for major travel & hotel booking agencies.

as for i.d. requirements & the personal details you provide to the hotel, that ofc. depends on how cheap the hotel is and if you're foreign or look like trouble.

Reactions: VESTANON
i was afk in december, only thing needed was to fill in a paper contact tracing form at check-in (novotel)... they all go into a big pile after little more than a cursory once-over to see you've not missed any fields. 100% crypto funded.

Last edited:
can you tell me how he will avoid to give the passport at the reception using your method?
The booking should be carried out as two guests, the lover ID as @LondonOTC suggested, then he pops into the scenario as a side piece.awe¤""%

Second option the booking is done using a tour operator service, the tour operator makes a booking request, itinerary with the usage of a company email, to the hotel in question. The operator reserves and pays up the hotel rooms using ID provided by OP, and the Vcc

Then OP can stay legally as long as the receipt from the Vcc and Hotel shows confirmed payments, which is at an instant..

OP on the other hand Can Convert the Crypto Into Fiat, which gets paid into the Hotel account...a receipt of transactions issued...OP is home and Dry..

I trust the info here would be as a scenario in questions and feedbacks to OPs thread...rea#44!

Reactions: rafeusx
it's plausible to think about the registration process at hotel . but we don't know what behind that question so we are barely answer based on what he ask .
Agree, today you need to relocate or obtain second passport if you want to be 100% sure to avoid double taxation.

From what I read in mentor group it is still possible to circumvent the rules but it's risky.

Reactions: extremedox101

Latest Threads